Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #14011 
stripedsocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo13 View Post
Well....I surfed around TFK, no exact matches. I'm 85% percent sure those are Hi-Fin Bronze Cories with some orange. I showed my dad Tanked on Friday and now he wants a Reef Tank @-@
That's awesome lol xD I LOVE that show, it's so cool! Makes my little 5 gallon tank seem unimpressive haha
stripedsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #14012 
Banicks

OMG, he is normally such a bloody show off to the camera. But when I need him to stay still for once, he bloody swims away all the time! GAH!!!

Last one probably shows his tummy the most!

I actually couldn't see the white dots when I turned the light on, double checked with a flash light, which is a softer light, and couldn't spot them. I did notice a few days ago the additional white spots and dosed him with some AQ salt, then passed out again to remedy myself.

Perhaps it has helped, or perhaps he just has some reflective scales on his body under white light. Not sure.

Either way, his belly is definitely there. Or am I being a concerned daddy :S
Banicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #14013 
Sakura8

Banicks, fortunately I don't see white spots, just like you, so whatever he may have had seems to be gone. Yay! As for his belly, he's a bit bloated but not too bad. Now we can go back to the original game plan of epsom salt and fast him for a day.

If he had ich, it would look something like this:
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #14014 
Banicks

Phew. Thanks Sakura, I've saved that pic for comparison if needed at a later date. It did look similar, but not as clumped or many. One or two here and there, I did just notice a white spot above his right fin in the first pic above. I will check again tomorrow in better light.

Either way I'll attack his bloatedness first. If ick takes a hold, I'll take that on once his tummy goes down. I just realised that the pellet I gave him this afternoon did seem like two stuck together. Which would mean he had 2.5 or 3 pellets in the day, perhaps he isn't passing them well. Either way, its a fast and dose of epsom for the little fella!

Ahh the heart attacks this guy is giving me! Is it weird that I freak out and lose sleep in the middle of the night until my mind is put at ease? Thanks very much for helping me with this Sakura ^^ *e-hug*
Banicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #14015 
Sakura8

I'm glad I could help. That pic was when my sorority got ich and that girl got it the worst, so boy do I understand the worrying and freaking out part. Not weird at all to lose sleep over our betta buddies.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #14016 
diablo13

Lol, e-hug. My mom actually likes the idea of a fishtank in the family room 0.0 I thought she would hate it. But she thinks the stand and hood are pretty, and a sorority with plants or a cichlid with driftwood and rocks would be pretty :/
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #14017 
Amphibianite

Goooood morning world. Stopping in for a few minutes before I take off. I got esspresso bar duty then off to petsmart!! Time to bolster up my breeding stock. :P I have been limited to buying girls and boys that will improve my breeding stock right now. Which hey is fair its not exactly my money and I DO need some more breeding females (who isn't to say I can't get a looker or two while at it haha after all Thoth was a petsmart baby.) Also going to get myself a dragon while there if one calls to me. I want someone I can introduce a dragon linage with.

Hello Banicks been awhile, good to see ya mate. Glad to hear you are getting better. If Sakura is helping you cure your boy I am sure he will be fine. :P I am will be hoping for him none the less though.

FIGHTER! *glomps* Welcome back, you were indeed missed.

Oh and Banicks a glomp is a running tackle hug. It is a traditional anime fan greeting XD

Well All I will be back in a few hours until then.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #14018 
diablo13

Bye amph! Bring back more pretty girls :P!
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #14019 
fightergirl2710

I missed you guys too! *cries and hugs all around*
He keeps lying on his side and breathing heavy but no dropsy, bloating etc..
Aww diablo, I didn't know you lost some danios. :( Sorry I wasn't around to help.. I'll still be in and out today. My aunt's over, we're making pizza :D
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #14020 
Sakura8

Haha, I think Fighter is probably trying to catch up on the 900 pgs of posts she's missed here and in other threads.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese