Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2011, 02:20 AM   #1401 
Sakura8

The price we pay for letting our pets take over our lives. At least I know my fish can never crawl into bed with me. *looks in tanks suspiciously and does head count*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:29 AM   #1402 
fightergirl2710

Hey hey I'm back :)
My net finally works! I've been using my phone to log in all these days and this site is heavy! Mobile version coming out soon??
I've started these new software classes too so I'm there in the mornings till 12 pm..
I went through the last few pages and dawww you guys missed me ^3^ I feel so loved ^_~!
Btw Sakura, Goldi needs some tlc doesn't she? These girls are crazy! What happened to the sorority? I thought she was going to be in it? I finally got some pictures of mine but Photobucket is acting spazzy..
Tisia, your dog was so cute! Her big eyes are melting me!
I want to see new fishy photos, I'm depressed and need some happy fish to look at.. :(
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:38 AM   #1403 
Sakura8

The sorority folded when Anju and Zenny turned out to be identical twins who hated each other. I was going to try again now that I have Winnie but sure enough, Goldi goes and gets herself run over with a lawn mower named Anderson so that plan's on hold. New 20L coming soon, I'll put them in that. I have a divided 5.5g that Zenny and Winnie are in; tried it with Anju and Zenny and Anju just kept getting stress stripes. Anju's now in the 10g with Anderson and she's already got breeding stripes and a chunk out of her anal from where I put her in to see what she and Anderson would do (chase and hide). Goldi's in the 2.5g on my desk with AQ salt and Vita-Chem, queen of all. She looks like a crowntail now.

Goldi needs tlc and some prozac.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:23 AM   #1404 
fightergirl2710

Mine is going quite well. The Peach is still the boss, there are no more fights, there is a lot of chasing around but it's not serious.. One of girls stress out easily but she seems to be doing ok recently. I'm doing a full cleaning of their tank today, I just hope they don't spazz out because it feels different. Congrats on the 20 L, really makes me want to ditch the mollies! I can't put them with the turtle anymore though, my friend's dad gave me his surviving tetras after a fishy massacre at his home.. The family was out and the neighbours didn't check on the fish.. 4 tetras survived out of a tank of angels, tetras and a pleco, the saddest part his that both his bettas died and just one of their fry survived :(
Anderson must be really magnetic, hope Anju doesn't decide to jump too :P
Old 06-29-2011, 03:31 AM   #1405 
Sakura8

I keep checking every five minutes to make sure everyone's where they should be; darn filter makes a splash sound like a fish hopping a divider.

I'm so glad your sorority is working out. And I'm not surprised Peaches is still boss. I'd be super surprised if she wasn't. She'll keep those other girls in line if she has to bite their tails off.

That's too bad about the tetras. I like them, a school of them are so pretty but they seem kind of sensitive and too small to be kept with a lot of other fish. Full-grown angels will go nuts for tetras, alas. Anything a grown angel can catch, it will eat.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:33 AM   #1406 
Sakura8

New fishy and cat pics in my albums for anyone who wants to go laugh at how fat my cats are.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:45 AM   #1407 
fightergirl2710

Ooh ohh! I'm there!
Old 06-29-2011, 03:56 AM   #1408 
Sakura8

I went for years and years without ever getting a tabby (all our cats are strays who just showed up so I had no choice in coat pattern). Then boom, they come one right after the other. I call them by the wrong names all the time now.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:11 AM   #1409 
Sakura8

Okay, I'm off to bed before 3AM for once. Catch ya on the flipside!
Old 06-29-2011, 06:51 AM   #1410 
Bettawolf19

Morning everyone! It's sad I'm unable to chat with you guys that much. :)
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese