Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #1491 
Sakura8

*digs around in wallet* Let's all donate to the "get fishman a new fish so he's just like us with a betta addiction" fund! I think you should get him.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #1492 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
I'm back! Lol XD

Update ont eh bettas:

Blackbird flung hismelf at Otto in his wiggle dance. Otto was a beast and took it. Jude's still being a grumpy man. Violet jumps everywhere to get food but when it's in the water right next to her she won't go for it. Dezzy was a pig today and ate like 4 pellets -.-. Red's no longer being Bipolar. Penny's a very very pretty blue color :). Candles starting stuff and Jezabelle tried to eat a giant pellet and ended up wondering around her tank with it also shook it a few times like a dog..Kiwi's just being Kiwi.

My plants in my ten gal are growing like weeds..one of my Hornworts almost touch the top and my red lily keeps creating more leaves. Theres like 9 leaves or so and its only been in there for around 4 months or so lol alright random bulbs from walmart XD. My poor anubia nana is being attacked by hornwort and looks like its getting mugged.

Also manga=love. I need to get Battle Royal again. I read the first vol and loved it. Other random ones I own is Absolute BF, Fushigi Yugi, Rurouni Kenshin and Until the full moon.
Sounds like the plot synopsis for an episode of "Days of Our Lives" or something. Jezabelle sounds so funny.

Time to get the weed whacker and take care of that hornwort. Probably stress it out and make it shed like nuts, though. I hear they get stressed if you just look at them wrong.

I thought the end of Absolute BF was sad. :/ Is Until the Full Moon the same as Full Moon O Saga****e by Arina Tanemura? Random titles off my shelves: Black Cat, Cheeky Angel (my two favs), Hayate the Combat Butler, Red River, Stepping on Roses. I should start a manga library to justify this expensive habit. But the problem is I love to reread them over and over. I read it through fast once to get the story and then again slowly to enjoy the art.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #1493 
Yuuie

oooo i so love the art. turns out poder latino just warred us for practice for the tournment >.<. was wondering why they were warring us a lot lately
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #1494 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
*digs around in wallet* Let's all donate to the "get fishman a new fish so he's just like us with a betta addiction" fund! I think you should get him.
Thanks! I could've divided my 10g but now I have cories soooo no, not happening.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #1495 
Bettawolf19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Sounds like the plot synopsis for an episode of "Days of Our Lives" or something. Jezabelle sounds so funny.

Time to get the weed whacker and take care of that hornwort. Probably stress it out and make it shed like nuts, though. I hear they get stressed if you just look at them wrong.

I thought the end of Absolute BF was sad. :/ Is Until the Full Moon the same as Full Moon O Saga****e by Arina Tanemura? Random titles off my shelves: Black Cat, Cheeky Angel (my two favs), Hayate the Combat Butler, Red River, Stepping on Roses. I should start a manga library to justify this expensive habit. But the problem is I love to reread them over and over. I read it through fast once to get the story and then again slowly to enjoy the art.
She is very adorable seeing she was looking up at me when she had it in her mouth lol.

I would prefer not t stress it out seeing as its in my sorority tank that is a PAIN to clean because of my biting females.

Ya I agree the end of that made me cry D: but it made me laugh durign the first one though lol Knight=Nakie in any mentioning of bed or sleeping. and maybe? Its about a male werewolf thats friend with a vampire and on the full moon he turns into a women and is now engaged to the vampire XD

Ya it only takes me an hour to read one book and their around 7 or 8 bucks here soooo lol. Though I have a few 3 in 1 books that took me a bit to read :)
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #1496 
Yuuie

O.o i don't think i've seen that one yet
Old 06-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #1497 
Yuuie

ha ha there scheduleing the next war now that's kinda funny
Old 06-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #1498 
fishman12

Manga is so easy to read...
Old 06-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #1499 
Yuuie

yep
Old 06-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #1500 
fishman12

Anime creeps me out truthfully. *hides under table to avoid berating that is sure to come*
And oh yeah it's a little late but "Night Fighter!

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese