Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #15031 
Tisia

yeah, I'm going to try to stop now, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #15032 
smellsfishie

wowzas Tisia... 17... that's almost as crazy as me :P But I have lots of girls too, and they all live together. :) I'm def not planning on any more any time soon...

Diablo, I'm sorry, I meant to tell you thanks too for the encouraging words. :)

Oh and to add to the hamster discussion before, I had a hamster once! She was my first pet (besides fish) that I got when I first lived all on my own and I needed some living breathing things in my lonely ol apartment!

I got her off craigslist, she was 6 weeks old. :} I got her brother for my friend. I named her Peanut, and she named him Zaccheus.

I played with her every single day. When I got my Chihuahua, I let them both run around my bathroom floor while I got ready for bed every night. Peanut would climb up my pajamas onto my back/shoulder. She was very friendly.

Unfortunately, she got heart disease and after being hospitalized on oxygen, and being put on medication for several weeks, she began to go downhill again, and I had to make the very hard decision to put her to sleep. It was a terribly sad thing to do. I grew very attached to that little munchkin! :( I've probably rambled too much but... hey... I'm making up for weeks of not much posting. :P

And pic spam will make up for it too:
Attached Images

smellsfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #15033 
Sakura8

Yeaaaaah, good luck on that said one addict to another.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #15034 
Sakura8

Smelie, I can see why you got attached to her! She's soooooooooooo adorable! She looks so cuddly.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #15035 
diablo13

Sakura, it's not the filters, it's a Heater. It's adjustable and the correct wattage, so I think it might be ok. I'm starting to really hate Diablo's gravel. We used the tank for guppies when we were young, so we chose the brightest, most obnoxious gravel ever. It's blue with pink and all the colors are fading -_- I want sand.....at least I like the gravel in my 10, it looks natural. It hides allot of crud, though( Jesus, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the WC bucket).......what were we talking about?

Edit: smellie, she was really cute :) I love the one with the wide cheeks. Was she really big, or is Celie really small, because the picture makes her look really big 0.0

Last edited by diablo13; 09-10-2011 at 10:07 PM.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #15036 
smellsfishie

HAHAHA Diablo, Celie is small... :) She's 8 lbs. But Peanut was not super tiny. She was fat. :P
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #15037 
Sakura8

Diablo, I'm now thoroughly confused. Do you need a heater or a filter? Stop messing with my mind, it can't take it! *mind explodes*
Old 09-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #15038 
diablo13

Woah 0.0 that is one big hamster. If I ever had to get a hamster, I think I would get a Small, Spazzy one :D maybe a Robo Dwarf.

Edit: sakura, I need both, but I've already decided on the Duetto for filter. So I need a heater.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #15039 
smellsfishie

But big hamsters are more fun! You can actually hold them. I used to flip her on her back and kiss her stomach. Can't do that to a robo hamster! :P
Old 09-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #15040 
Sakura8

I like Penn-Plax Cascade and Eheim Jager heaters. But they can be harder to find. Marineland and Marina are both good. Fluval is good but expensive. Just stay away from Top Fin and Tetra.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese