Old 06-30-2011, 03:09 AM   #1601 
Sakura8

Night, Yuuie!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:19 AM   #1602 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
@Tisia: Oh that happens so often, you can't even imagine, HAHAHA. With Lin, she'd be sitting absolutely still, perfect for a camera shot, I'd grab my camera, align the shot, take it and find out that she moved just as the shutter went off

*SIGH*
lol, yeah, I'm used to mine doing that. Gilmore seems to prefer to just make himself look as unphotegenic as possible, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #1603 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
lol, yeah, I'm used to mine doing that. Gilmore seems to prefer to just make himself look as unphotegenic as possible, lol
THEY KNOW.

I've actually covered my camera (minus the lens, lol) with a black cloth and have had some success, but I have the best chances when they're in my 0.5 Gal QT tank (doubles as photo tank).

If I ever get a *nice* camera, I may buy one of those horrible boxes they sell for betta purely as a photography tank, and not to live in...I'll make sure they're only in there for less than 30 minutes, otherwise I'd feel bad :(
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:25 AM   #1604 
Tisia

Icarus is the only one that really seems to enjoy hamming it up for the camera, lol. Nalin hams it up too, but he hams it up so much he usually ends up just looking awkward, lol
Old 06-30-2011, 03:26 AM   #1605 
fightergirl2710

Speaking of photos...
Tranny needs a girlfriend :P He made a huge bubble nest minutes after I put in the bubblewrap.. Pictures shall come once I charge my camera XD Teenage boys lol! He builds them so that they're huge from underneath but you can only see a bit from the top.. Sterling, where's yours??
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:28 AM   #1606 
Sakura8

Sherman automatically assumes the camera is on him at all times so he swims and poses, swims and poses. Even my mom, who doesn't really like fish, likes Sherman. "He likes to fluff up his fins, doesn't he?" she says. Zenny just turns and swims off so I get a nice clear view of her backside and Anju usually gets stress stripes.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:28 AM   #1607 
Sakura8

Could have had Anju, she dropped her eggs a few hours ago. How was your class?
Old 06-30-2011, 03:34 AM   #1608 
bahamut285

@fightergirl: I mean absolutely no offense to anything I will say in this post, but the name "Tranny"... I would give to a betta I initially thought of as female, but ended up being male, LOL (OH GOD I AM A BAD PERSON). I like the idea of getting my males a "girlfriend" as well, haha. Sadly Lelouch probably won't have a girlfriend for a long time because I simply have no room :(

@Sakura: Aww poor Anju! MeiLin doesn't mind the camera, she's quite a bold girl! HongBo has become a grumpy old man already, he thinks he owns the place and flares at everything that comes near him...he doesn't give me kissy faces anymore :(
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:36 AM   #1609 
Tisia

pretty sure that is why tranny has his name, lol
Old 06-30-2011, 03:41 AM   #1610 
Sakura8

Haha, Hongbo's too funny. Anderson has gone through three strictly hands-off girlfriends so far. Goldi jumped the divider, Anju was just about to, and I'm worried about Zenny in there; her breeding stripes were the biggest but now she's depressed and mopes in the back of the tank. I may kick Sherman out of his cushy bachelor pad and make him room next to Anderson so Zenny can have his tank.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese