Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2011, 01:05 AM   #1901 
bahamut285

How about Plum Pretty and Blue Betty? XD *shot*
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:29 AM   #1902 
Sakura8

I shoulda known better than to ask you folks for name ideas. By the way, does anyone else find themselves typing "betta" when they meant to type "better" and having to go back to fix it?

Anyway, since all my girls are named after race horses, I finally settled on Go For Wand or Wanda for short. I know, I have very weird naming habits.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #1903 
Tisia

I type betta instead of better all the time, lol. then again, it seems like my mind wanders off while typing and I end up substituting in weird words a lot >_>
ooh, something shiny
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #1904 
Sakura8

Glad to know I'm not the only one who mistypes and whose mind needs a leash or it will get lost.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:58 AM   #1905 
Tisia

my bf likes comparing me to James Woods on family guy, when they're trying to get rid of him and put out the trail of candy. he'll go "ooh, piece of candy" when I'm getting distracted, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #1906 
bahamut285

my eyes are gonna fall out of my head...so sleepy...goodnight everybody!
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #1907 
Sakura8

Night Bahamut!
Old 07-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #1908 
Erin8D

New betta alert!
The petco by my house was a house of horrors today. They probably have at least 100 bettas (they got a new shelving devise, I'll try and take pictures) and over half were dead, or floating on their sides. We've had a massive heat wave here, so that may have been the cause. The shipment probably came in a truck yesterday. Gah, I felt so bad for the survivers, and the ones suffering/lost. I saw this one guy who was strikingly beautiful and I couldn't leave him to die surrounded by others. I took him home put him in my third section of my divided 10 and he isvery active and brightened up! He even made a bubblenest!Iknow it's not a sign of happiness but it has sentimental value to mama!

Herehe is, my little Firework!
Erin8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #1909 
Sakura8

So what are you putting on your new shelf system, eh, eh? I want to see pics of it when you've got it all set up. Lucky you. And I think the four shelf one is really the perfect size since one of the shelves of the bigger unit would have been wasted.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #1910 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin8D View Post
New betta alert!
The petco by my house was a house of horrors today. They probably have at least 100 bettas (they got a new shelving devise, I'll try and take pictures) and over half were dead, or floating on their sides. We've had a massive heat wave here, so that may have been the cause. The shipment probably came in a truck yesterday. Gah, I felt so bad for the survivers, and the ones suffering/lost. I saw this one guy who was strikingly beautiful and I couldn't leave him to die surrounded by others. I took him home put him in my third section of my divided 10 and he isvery active and brightened up! He even made a bubblenest!Iknow it's not a sign of happiness but it has sentimental value to mama!

Herehe is, my little Firework!
Sounds like your Petco overstocked again. :( So irresponsible. Poor things, that's just awful. I can never believe how these people at pet stores can leave dead bodies in there for days.

But on a much brighter note, Firework is gorgeous! He's so bright, you named him well. And he's a doubletail, oooh!

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese