Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2011, 01:14 AM   #1911 
Erin8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Sounds like your Petco overstocked again. :( So irresponsible. Poor things, that's just awful. I can never believe how these people at pet stores can leave dead bodies in there for days.

But on a much brighter note, Firework is gorgeous! He's so bright, you named him well. And he's a doubletail, oooh!
Yep, usually they take better care. It's really sad because there were some I could have gotten because they were still alive, however I don't have the skill/heart to nurse them back and possibly loose them. I told the lady at the counter the shelves were full of dead fish and she didn't say anything

Yeah, he was one of few. Mostly the king bettas survived, but almost none of the HM or CT or DBT. The VTs were bad but they had the most healthy. I wish I had the funds tosave them all. I was so tempted to get a cambodian CT with the most amazing almost rainbow coloring, but he seemed so far gone already :/ He was small, so he was probably just a baby

You're girls look lovely! *is tempted to start sorority*
Erin8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:19 AM   #1912 
Sakura8

I find I'm getting more confrontational now that I'm into bettas. I'm more willing to leave a bad impression of myself on someone by nagging or complaining if it means they'll go take care of their fish and their fish corpses. Bettas, the confidence boosters, yay! *goes and hides in corner out of embarrassment*

Thanks, I'm especially fond of Plum's coloring. I'll let you know in a few weeks how my second attempt at a sorority goes.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #1913 
Erin8D

Quote:
I find I'm getting more confrontational now that I'm into bettas. I'm more willing to leave a bad impression of myself on someone by nagging or complaining if it means they'll go take care of their fish and their fish corpses. Bettas, the confidence boosters, yay! *goes and hides in corner out of embarrassment*

Thanks, I'm especially fond of Plum's coloring. I'll let you know in a few weeks how my second attempt at a sorority goes.
I'm still just a shy high-schooler. So ready to graduate and get out into the world! I'm not big on talking but I do give looks.

She is really pretty! How many are you planning on adopting? :D
Old 07-02-2011, 01:26 AM   #1914 
Sakura8

I. Am. Stopping. Now. No. More. Bettas. Eight. Is. Enough. Do I sound convincing to you, because I don't sound convincing to myself . . .
Old 07-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #1915 
Erin8D

Quote:
I. Am. Stopping. Now. No. More. Bettas. Eight. Is. Enough. Do I sound convincing to you, because I don't sound convincing to myself . . .
Haha not at all! You must continue, you have a reputation! I have 8 too, and no more room. But I really want a 5 gall from petco now :/ They finally have a standard sized one!
Old 07-02-2011, 02:07 AM   #1916 
Sakura8

Haha, I need a new reputation. One that won't bankrupt me. Well, we'll see how the sorority goes, maybe add a few more girls if things are working out. That would free up a few tanks so I could get a few more males . . .
Old 07-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #1917 
Yuuie

hi all back from work and only what like 4 to 5 pages to read that's not bad. grats on the new fishes they look great.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #1918 
Sakura8

How was work?
Old 07-02-2011, 02:19 AM   #1919 
Erin8D

Oo, that would be neat! I love males, but then again I've never gotten a female :/ I'm thinking about getting one from petco since I saw a very gorgeous blue P female. Do you think she'd be happy in my community tank with endlers and corries?
Old 07-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #1920 
Sakura8

Probably. Keep an eye on how she and the endlers get along but I doubt she and the cories will even know the other exists.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese