Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-22-2011, 11:26 PM   #25001 
Pitluvs

I got a sneak peak on FB! She's so sweet! And Tiny O_o Congrats!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:32 PM   #25002 
copperarabian

My little pond snail in my male's divided tank can beat gravity lol It's actually from a little film that formed over the surface. it seems the more my males blow bubbles the worse it gets.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #25003 
Pitluvs

I just had to kick a Ramshorn out of Nixon's bubble nest. Poor Nixon was savage trying to knock it out himself. Doing the same thing yours is Copper! Gosh, I love your pics!

Soo... here's my new guy Gadget!
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2011, 11:51 PM   #25004 
dramaqueen
Banned

Very pretty!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:53 PM   #25005 
MissRockyHorror

He didn't say exactly :( but he said soon, I want to buy a few to and raise them :D watch them grow into nice bettas :D <3
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #25006 
MissRockyHorror

he's cute pit!
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:02 AM   #25007 
copperarabian

he's pretty :D I like the name, any relation to go go gadget?

and *sad face* Rosie was just trying to pull out a blood feather from her back, it's small and it doesn't seem to be bleeding anymore, but if it starts again and I can't stop it I'll need to pluck it out(and she will hate it because it hurts her). I noticed some blood on her beak last week too. I think the blood feathers bother her more because her back is bald.

here's a pic I took earlier this week to show someone what a blood feather was. She was chewing on the top feather.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:03 AM   #25008 
Pitluvs

Thanks guys! He's no way near what Sheldon was, and half the price (I'm kinda upset about a lesser priced fish for an expensive one) but he's a hoot! There was two crowntails left, him and a steel blue boy. The other was sad, not moving much and needed a lot of TLC. But, I couldn't do it :( After all this work and worrying over Sheldon, I can't jump into another needy case. I picked Gadget cause he had spunk and he seemed much younger. I need a break! I am thankful on my choice though, he gobbled up 6 pellets already and he's sitting at the tank wiggling at me for more as I type this. He's a HAM. It took my other boys days/weeks to get this friendly :) He's so tiny.

Rocky, that would be neat to raise some Bettas!
Old 11-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #25009 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
he's pretty :D I like the name, any relation to go go gadget?

and *sad face* Rosie was just trying to pull out a blood feather from her back, it's small and it doesn't seem to be bleeding anymore, but if it starts again and I can't stop it I'll need to pluck it out(and she will hate it because it hurts her). I noticed some blood on her beak last week too. I think the blood feathers bother her more because her back is bald.

here's a pic I took earlier this week to show someone what a blood feather was. She was chewing on the top feather.
Oh dear :( That looks painful and itchy. Poor Rosie :(

Copper, it's Gadget because his first 30seconds in his new tank he found the rocks, the plant, the thermometer and his cave. He inspected everything. I'm going to be singing the theme song for days. Go Gadget Go!
Old 11-23-2011, 12:08 AM   #25010 
Sakura8

Pitluvs, I'm so sorry about Sheldon. You did everything you could for him. But at least you were able to give another needy betta a good home and it sounds like Gadget (adorable!) has made himself at home already. :)

Rocky, score! 10g and a new girl, how much better can it get for a b'day gift? :D

Copper, poor Rosie. Are blood feathers a natural occurence, just something that happens? Do they usually go away on their own?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese