Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #27831 
Sakura8

I always wanted to be an animator. But I ran into a big problem: I can't draw consistently. I'd create characters but they'd never look quite the same in the next frame. I more or less gave up drawing a while ago after my anime stint. Realized I don't have the talent. Which sucks. I'd make a great manga story teller if only I could draw.

Pyrotechnicians rule! My dad used to work with a guy who did that as a side job - he set up the fireworks for our city's 4th of July display. Pretty cool.

Hi Rocky! And Hi Yuuie!

And why Cornell? Go to UC Davis. It's one of the best vet schools in the country. Their equine vets are always chosen to accompany the Olympic Equestrian Team. Plus, it's close to me and Copper and Rocky and Ksie. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #27832 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
Ohhh goodluck with your spawn!!
thanks ^_^ nervous and excited. right now she's mostly hanging out in the plants. he's working on his nest and stopping periodically to chase her around for a bit. hope I get to see it once it actually happens, but I'll settle for them not ripping each other up too much and getting some healthy babies out of it, lol.
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #27833 
BettaMiah

Hey- if I get my animation system back, Sakura, could you make me a story? I can never come up with good ones.
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #27834 
BettaMiah

Meh. I will be a vet. I'll so whatever it takes. Like I said, I can already get in even if I don't get any smarter. I already maintain the GPA for it.

I wanted to go to like Harvard.. but it doesn't have vet schools... so... I learned that at like 9.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #27835 
diablo13

An inch? Aw, you have a baby! How cute! <3 but it must be eally young......like 1.5 months.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #27836 
diablo13

I hope you ealize you'd buy me fish, store them at your house, and give me a complimentary sammich. You don't want me neat you XD
Old 12-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #27837 
diablo13

Miah, it isn't all about the GPA.......
Old 12-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #27838 
BettaMiah

No, but it has a ton to do with it. You gotta be smart enough to get in. Duh. Plus I also help out at shelters, own a mini-zoo, do extra-cerricular activities, and more.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #27839 
Tisia

videos! first is when I had just released Vivien and she was a bit too busy checking stuff out to pay attention to Palette, lol.

bit of chasing

working on the nest
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #27840 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo13 View Post
I hope you ealize you'd buy me fish, store them at your house, and give me a complimentary sammich. You don't want me neat you XD
Helping out the poor college student, is that it? Aww, poor college kid who has to pay off his loans, let me buy you a fish. :D You'd have fun in Cali, you and Miah both. And then we can all go see Copper's birds and cichlids. *casually invites everyone over to Copper's house* XD

Tufts University is a good East Coast vet school. I don't know where DarkMoon is going.

Good luck with the spawn, Tisia! I'm getting excited for you. You could always play some romantic music. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese