Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-20-2011, 05:09 AM   #301 
kalae

my sweet adorable innocent bunny once put his teeth through my finger *ouch*...so you have reason to be scared!!....nawwh i wish my attack rabbit attacked like yours, sakura :3

thats my opinion..my brother only has mollies anyway...im not a big fan of them.

im not exactly sure how much niping is too much, to be honest. all my girls settled in fine. they only nipped a tiny bit at the start, but this was when they were all still quite small, so no major damage

wow sounds pretty! all my fish sources are excellent, thankfully, ive never seen a dead betta, only a few damaged.
kalae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:12 AM   #302 
fightergirl2710

OK that's the yawning thing... As I said I was asleep teehee
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:15 AM   #303 
Sakura8

I'm making myself yawn . . . Okay, I'm off for a two hour nap . . . darn, cats beat me t the bed again. *curls up on floor*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #304 
fightergirl2710

I has attack turtle, she thinks she is jaws! I have mollies but I'm bored of them I want to turn their 20g into a betta paradise... They only come to me at feeding time, selfish twits... One died today though, a dalmatian, I like them :(. I like watching the fry swim around, its kind of relaxing :D
Mine just keep chasing each other around its so unnerving! And tear their fins too. I haven't had any major damage yet so I'm going to let them be. I need another female though to make it 5 and one of those breeder net things... Peaches is on time-out right now for being too hard on one of the smaller girls... she's so mad at me
Old 06-20-2011, 05:33 AM   #305 
kalae

haha my cat does his best to single hand, sorry, paw-edly take up the entire bed....

i love turtles :3 i dont have one myself though.

any non betta tank should be converted >:D i used to like my brothers, but i like more colourful fish.
*RIP dalmation mollie*

awh, i hope things get sorted out for you! it seems that sororites are a risk sometimes.
as said before in the thread, peaches looks totally "who, me?" haha. like a sneaky devil....
ive heard taking the more aggressive ones out, re-arranging, letting the shy ones settle and re-introducing the aggressive ones helps. though im no expert
kalae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #306 
Tisia

attack rabbit?
[IMG]http://1hecko***uy.com/wp-content/photos/hoag-mascot/HolyGrail%20rabbit.jpg[/IMG]
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:07 AM   #307 
Sakura8

Armed with a Kit-Kat, I awake!

Peaches, Peaches, what will fightergirl do with cute lil you?

If you can't find a breeder, you can maybe float her in there in a container. I put Zenyatta back in the big tank today and Goldikova back into the breeder (now covered with saran wrap so she can't jump out again, the little brat). It took all day and two meals of bloodworms but both have finally lost their stress stripes. Zenny actually spends a lot of time by the breeder near Goldi, but whether she's keeping her company and comforting her or taunting her ("Nyah, nyah, I'm out here and you're not!") is a mystery to me. Rachel Alexandra should be ready to join them by Thursday. Then I get to see if Goldi learned any lessons from her extended time-out.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #308 
fightergirl2710

Yeah so, Peaches jumped out of her time out and back into the tank -3- idiot... None of my girls have stripes but they're a bit clampy.. They don't seem to be breathing heavily luckily, just hide a lot.. Cleo has popeye I don't know what I'm going to do
Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #309 
fishman12

Awww too bad good luck with the popeye
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #310 
Sakura8

Poor Cleo. Sheesh, you don't get a break in the fish health department, do you? :( I hope she gets better quickly.

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese