Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #32121 
Daisykd

Hope you and your fish feel better Tiki.
Daisykd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #32122 
Sakura8

I pop on briefly! Tiki, if it looks like a cauliflower, it's lymphocystis. Stop all medications, they won't do a darn thing. Time will heal it. But we gotta get the boy to eat. :/ High protein foods are best for helping a fish fight of lympho. Got frozen bloodworms? Try that with garlic.

JimJam, you're not gonna ask about the guy in the kilt? C'mon, you know you wanna know. XD And NO. It was not Mel Gibson in Braveheart. *gags*

Actually, they can threaten to turn off the 'net but they really can't because the modem is in my room. I can turn it off on my dad but they can't turn it off on me. Hahahahahaha! I laugh my evil laugh!

Silverfang . . . Gary . . . is still alive? How? This is one tenacious little snail. I'm rooting for you, Gary!

And now I pop back off. Can't wait until the kitchen is finally finished. I'll be back later. I think.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #32123 
Tikibirds

I have freeze dried bloodworms and daphnia.

and he wasnt interested

Last edited by Tikibirds; 02-13-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #32124 
Silverfang

My other snail is uhm... acting oddly, or maybe it's just unusual for me to see. I swear he had everything OUT of his shell. He's either a he, or snails eat with something other than their mouth >_ >
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #32125 
Daisykd

Ok so I was just feeding Arthur and I noticed his top fin is like shredded. Would that be from a plant? There's no disease that does that right? If I don't know what plant did it should I just pull them all?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:01 PM   #32126 
Tikibirds

the only things I can think of are fin rot or tail bitting. Or maybe a filter...

Is he a longer finned betta, like a HM or VT? I had a HM that shredded all his fins >.<
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #32127 
Daisykd

Yeah he's a veiltail. It's actually his tail fin though. The filter is baffled. I don't think it looks like bite marks though... More like long thin lines of fin are missing from just his tail fin? What causes fin rot? I can try to get a pic?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #32128 
copperarabian

I hate the betta bug! I bought yet another betta! I really can't buy anymore, I'll just have to try really really hard to avoid the betta section.

I saw this guy when I went to get my papers for the drug test, and later I came back to get him because he was sooooooooo pretty and adorable. Now that I'm working once I have gotten a couple paychecks I think I'll upgrade my divided 10g to a 20g long and keep all my males in it and take down my 2.5g or turn it into a ghost shrimp aquarium and stop buying males! No more, I can't afford it and I don't want to take care of anymore aquariums lol

I also had a disgusting experience today, Since my snail hadn't moved in a month I took him out and touched his little door to see if it would tense up, instead rotting snail parts squirted onto my shirt and floor! It was so gross.

Here's the pretty boy from petsmart, he is a super dark midnight blue with jet black fins and a OHM rosetail.

Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow and I'll get some good photos of him

copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #32129 
GunsABlazin

hes soo pretty. I love the Blues that get the Glitter look to them.
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #32130 
copperarabian

The sparkles remind me of metal flake paint on a car
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese