Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #33531 
Amphibianite

Well time to continue rearranging my room to fit more tanks places haha.
Also it just needs to be deep cleaned..
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:23 AM   #33532 
Sakura8

Yay, another Hugh Jackman fan! :D

I ran out of room in my room. And in the bathroom. I've now taken over the garage with a 55g and a 29g. And it's not even a more modern 2-car garage, 'cause the house is over 30 years old. My dad is pretty swell. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:24 AM   #33533 
djembekah

me too rocky LETS START A "I CANT WAIT FOR MY SORORITY BUT I HAVE TO BECAUSE MONEY" CLUB.

my sister doesnt want a tank in our room >.<

gnite alll
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #33534 
Tisia

I keep getting ads for swtor, which seems a bit pointless since I'm already paying for it >_>
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #33535 
Sakura8

Night Bekah.

I guess I don't mind dating ads, I just wish I'd stop getting ones advertising girls. I also get ads for a German resort. In German. What's up with that?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:39 AM   #33536 
Amphibianite

XD Pooor Sakura haha for you Sakura http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsDug...eature=related

Oh so I forgot to share the amazing news.
So are the high end dinner event my school blackmailed me into working last night, I happened to meet and get talking to one of the very rich people there. The type of people who can drop 10K for scholarship funds etc. So in talking to him about various thing we got on to business discussions. I mentioned as a small side business I was breeding bettas. He found this interesting and mentioned that his wife loved fish especially bettas.
So not only did I make a very wealthy business contact I found a way to brown nose XD. I plan on keeping in touch with him and when my spawn grows up enough email him and let say something like. I remember you telling me your wife enjoys bettas, so as a thank you for all your advice I would love to provide her a pair free of charge.

:P haha am I good or am I good XD
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #33537 
Silverfang

NICE one Amph!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:35 AM   #33538 
Tikibirds

have some goldfish...

Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #33539 
xjenuhfur

Since we're divulging our secrets I think Adrian Brody is a sexy man. And Tyson Beckford, and Bradley Cooper. *drool*
And I keep getting 'living single' ads for the area in currently in. But before I was getting ads of partially clad women. Blegh.

Anyway it's cold here today, it's like 63. Whaaaaat?! Florida you make no sense.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #33540 
Sakura8

Amph, way to go on the contacts. :) And Noooo! After the 10 hours of the Hey Hey Hey thing that Copper posted, I don't think I would have a brain left if I listened to What Is Love. But if you really wanna drive yourself mad, try 10 hours of Super Trooper by ABBA. I think I would also be driven to drink after 10 hours of Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith. Love the song but 10 hours of it? *brain wilts*

xjen. Mmm, I think I remember Adrian Brody. Unless I'm thinking of someone else. Was Adrian Brody the villain in . . . I think it's Shanghai Noon 2? Guys with accents. Me like. :D

Tiki, those poor fish. She could at least fill it up all the way to the top. But Calcifer looks cute.

Hi Silverfang! :)

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese