Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #33831 
Laki

Ah! SIlver!! She's beautiful!! Did you get her at PC?? I didn't see any females :/

Why does everyone keep talking about chili!!! My sister telling me a veggie chili cheese dogs recipe and now this! Gaahh!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #33832 
xjenuhfur

Ahhh I am finally off of work. Working the renaissance faire is looong hours but totally worth it. Except today, I wanted to hurt some people today. Mainly the kid I work with. Lalala. I need a shower. I'm done with today. I'm not sure if I'm ready for tomorrow.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #33833 
diablo13

Apparently it actually is overstocked. Going to the predominately marine LFS tomorrow to scout out some Endler Guppies to buy next week. Anybody know of any other species that would work with this tank? Endlers are nice and all, but they like floating plants, and I can't have those because of insufficient lighting. Any ideas? If I only got 1 more female instead of 2 I could probably get a trio of Peacock Gudgeons....
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #33834 
Sakura8

JimJam, I honestly don't know how that could possibly be overstocked. o.O All of those fish have small bioloads and no territory issues. Not to mention you have a great filter.

How's Skyrim going?

Bush's Beans used to make the most awesome chili. I loved that stuff so much, I would literally eat it for breakfast (yeah, it grossed out everyone in my family). But several years ago, they stopped making it and I've been sad ever since.

Uhm, 55 gallon with just two baby goldfish/koi and a canister filter rated for 100 gallons. How much of and how often of a water change should I be doing? I've never had a tank this big . . .

Last edited by Sakura8; 03-10-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #33835 
diablo13

Oh, no, it's the 150 GPH filter. Not the 280. Oh no, in that it would be way understocked. Skyrim is going AWESOME, I'm nearly the leader of a Thieve's Guild.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #33836 
Sakura8

Skyrim's not for DS, is it? That's all I have, is a DSi. Not even a 3DS.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #33837 
diablo13

HAHAHAHA!!!!.....No. Get a XBox or PS3. On second thought, dont, since you could play it allot we'd never see you again 0.0
Old 03-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #33838 
Tikibirds

My sisters came home from work and started SCREAMING because my mother and I went out to eat at Denny's. She starts swearing and screaming that I do not need to go out to eat, im too fat, I can go a month without food, blah blah...that I dont live here, I need to move away....
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #33839 
Amphibianite

Tiki just punch her out and get her over it. She really need to be taught a lesson.

So I am hoping to be breeding by midweek, my plans have been pushed back a little bit. Been deep cleaning my room, and everything else. So I will be ready to go soon. Completely rearranging all my tanks. I completely backed up two levels of my be shelving unit and all my bettas are getting moved to that. My breeding tanks are getting moved to the desk where the bettas currently are. My single goldfish and rosey red minnow tank may get move out into the sun room.
Right now my white cloud minnow tank is staying where it is at.
My sorority will be getting broken down tonight because I am removing two of the girls for breeding. So I may keep it set up or I make just break it down for the time being. Not sure yet. I would have to break it down and lose all the good bacteria, so I may just move it.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #33840 
Tikibirds

There was a reason I moved to Alaska
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese