Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #34911 
Wolfie305

Sakura - Thank you, I just love them. They were rescues <3 Unfortunately, I lost my little Fus about 2 weeks ago :C Still heartbroken over it, but I'm doing my best to keep Ro healthy and I'm working on getting her a bigger tank so she can have another friend <3
Wolfie305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:59 AM   #34912 
Amphibianite

So Tisia the MW definatly do cause missing vents then... Drat I got my BBS hatchery up and running now, but I havent been as good on water changes for a bit while I was sick. I was still feeding the worm mixture. So I hope my remaining babies aren't deformed T_T. I do have two big mystery snails that eat everything in sight thought. So hopefully they are helping clean up the worms.
Well gnight all

Last edited by Sakura8; 03-30-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:16 AM   #34913 
Sakura8

G'night Amph!

Wolfie, I'm sorry about Fus. :( Comets are gorgeous but they do get big. I have my little baby comet in a 55g with a baby koi and the ammonia is still ridiculous. I have to change 40-50% every few days.

Haha, well, I think I'm going to bed for real now. I'll talk to everyone tomorrow. Night friends!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #34914 
Tikibirds

Good night sakura and Amp.

ANyone else awake??
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:48 AM   #34915 
MissRockyHorror

Hi Wolfie, hi everybody :)

Wolfie~ I meant when you came to this thread :) I was gone for like a week and suddenly new people :D
I love your fish by the way
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:19 AM   #34916 
Silverfang

Everyone looks happy this morning. Of course a big meal helps. It's so hard to judge when feeding the grow formula! It's like feeding cornmeal to the fish it's that fine.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #34917 
Leeniex

Wish me luck this morning. Bring my ragdoll cat Tiko to the vet because he just doesn't look right to me. I have a bad feeling. :(
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #34918 
Laki

Good luck at the vet! I love ragdolls!!

I had the strangest dreams. I'm starting to wonder if taking my back pain sedatives at night is a good thing or not. ALWAYS have messed up dreams! Last night (into this morning bc I didn't sleep well) was about me buying a little "surprise" box from the LPS. I got a semi-aquatic frog and 4 small moss balls in mine. And the dream was me trying to figure out where I was going to put the frog while also trying to save a little girl from an abusive home with an aggressive golden retriever!

Oh my, what would Freud think of me?!?

Also, we decided last night that we want to work in Singapore. It's a huge multicultural spore of awesome. It's year round approx 30C which I can DEFINITELY get used to! No more Atlantic Canadian winters!!

What are all you guys up to this morning? Also, I make the best coffee in the world and plan to make youtube videos saying everyone else's is wrong and BS. (refrerece to the thaitybetta thread for those who dont know!)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #34919 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo13 View Post
At least I came back! Ok, who messed with the tags?!?!?!? I thought they were suppose the helpful......and spelled correctly *cough* miah *cough*........so, I'm on Spring Break now, so I'll have time to chat more. Did I ever mention how much I hate dentist? I hate them very much.
Guilty. lmao
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #34920 
Tikibirds

I turned the filter off, its way too strong. I found poor baron von fishie fins with rapid mouth and gill movement and his flippers going a mild a minute, so off the filter went for now. I put sluggles in his place and El Kabong replaced mr. Shrooms. He was having "issues" of his own. He was like - trying to rub himself against the top if the water while flaring. I expected flaring at each other or at his reflection - but what he was doing was just..Odd. Mr 'srooms was seriously tripping out right now both are in cups. Im too tired to do two more 100% changes. I have yet to go to bed.

Would a sponge filter be better? Not that I can find them anywhere...
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese