Probably "purebred" or some gimmick like that. Really sorry to hear that, Sakura :( Amph, you're getting a saltwater tank? Eh....want some help? <------Saltwater Fish Nut
....in other news, I saw my baby Krib eat! I figured he was, since he's been with me for around 3 weeks and isn't dead, but this is the first time I've actually seen him do it! I don't know what to do about him, he's too small to go into the big tank, he couldn't find food, and I don't know if he eats algae wafers. I do have a 1.5 gallon bowl I could use, but I think I sufficiently poisoned it......
Edit: I just realized I've been keeping a baby Platy in it for weeks, so I guess it's fine.