Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #35551 
Sakura8

Roly poly Lazuli. XD

That reminds me, I need to get some veggies for my snail. My mom tossed out the lettuce as unfit for human consumption but it probably would have been fine for a snail.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #35552 
djembekah

my feesh are bein cute
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #35553 
Sakura8

I'm hungry. Think I'm going to lunch soon.

Tisia, I have a question. Can you explain the whole transhipper process for me? I might be able to talk my folks into a betta girl from aquabid but I'm totally intimidated by the transhipping thing. Do I contact the transhipper before I buy/bid? You can PM me if you want, or post it here for everyone else.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #35554 
Laki

I don't have anything from Easter. Nobody gave me anything, nobody in my familiy celebrates it. My little niece got some goodies even though my sister hates the "holiday".. I think I'll make a trip to the drugstore and buy myself some chocolate ^.^
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #35555 
xjenuhfur

Sooooooo. There was a lottery here at my University for tickets to go see President Obama. He will be speaking here tomorrow. And I totally got a ticket to go!
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #35556 
Silverfang

I found a new apartment! well condo... I think it's very nice. Big living room, tiny kitchen, smallish bedroom. I can already see where things are being set up, tv, hmm.. now how to put the computer, and I can have the 33 up, it looks big enough!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #35557 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I'm hungry. Think I'm going to lunch soon.

Tisia, I have a question. Can you explain the whole transhipper process for me? I might be able to talk my folks into a betta girl from aquabid but I'm totally intimidated by the transhipping thing. Do I contact the transhipper before I buy/bid? You can PM me if you want, or post it here for everyone else.
you can contact them before, but it's not necessary. at least with Jennifer. I know I've heard of some people having to contact the transhipper a few times before they hear anything back, but Jennifer is really good at letting you know what's going on. the seller will send all your info with the fish so the transhipper does have it. you can pay her in advance if you want or wait till she sends you an e-mail of how much you owe. they generally ship out from Thailand on Sunday and get to her place Monday night after passing through customs. then she sorts them, sends e-mails, and ships them out starting Tuesday in order of payment. not a ton you have to do, just a lot of waiting, lol

Last edited by Tisia; 04-09-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: holy tired, first day back at school batman!
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #35558 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjenuhfur View Post
Sooooooo. There was a lottery here at my University for tickets to go see President Obama. He will be speaking here tomorrow. And I totally got a ticket to go!
Cool!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #35559 
Laki

Obama? Isn't he under scrutiny? I don't know. I'm less political than my bunny. I don't know.. It's cool that you get to go though ^.^ Will he be talking about boring things? What would you even wear?!? lol I'm a fool

You got a condo Silver? Cool! Where to?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #35560 
djembekah

so who wants to tell me about rabbit snails? :3
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese