Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-27-2012, 06:35 AM   #36621 
MaisyDawgThirteen

What are some veggies other than cucumber that nerites can eat?
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #36622 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Spinach!
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #36623 
Laki

Which area in Europe does your name derive Olympia? It's really nice. Maybe it's a Norse name!!!

Congrats jen! The brain has incredible remembering power. That's why on multiple choice tests you shoul always circle the answer you looked at first even if you're "not sure"!! :)

dj, you're not dumb! BUT try this- in the morning have some kind of nut with your breakfast. Almonds are the best but any will do (even peanut butter) and then try a puzzle game (like sudoku or Brain Age for DS) and you'll give your brain a work out! It's awesome and works.

Titanic. . . So many things. Also, WW2 is where Laki gets excited. Don't want to get me started on that!! I can fill out this entire website on awesome things regarding WW1 and WW2. I'm such a nerd :(
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #36624 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Olympia is Greek. The Olympics, mount Olympus, goddess Olympia.
But we are Polish and in northern Europe you spell it Olimpia. :p
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #36625 
xjenuhfur

Ohai guys! :) After I posted yesterday I started packing up my dorm room. This is a mess. my Mom is coming Sunday to take some stuff home for me. I can't make it home until Thursday. -_-
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #36626 
Laki

Oh! Interesting Olympia! :)
I always imagine dorm rooms to be disasters! I could never live in a dorm with all those partying idiots. I would be too pissed, weekends are work nights for me usually (I have no social lie obviously) and even when my neighbors upstairs clonk around I feel like setting the house on fire. Or pulling the fuse so they have no lights and music. I hate them- I hate having to share my house with them (well, the apartment and house aren't mine....)

You catch my drift! lol So what do you study? And do you find it hard to live in a dorm?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #36627 
xjenuhfur

My roomies are just filthy. The dorms I live in are apartment style so we have a kitchen and two bathrooms between the 4 of us. The girl who lives right next to me is an amazing friend. We get along really well. She's actually sitting on my bed with me. ;P the other two are filthy, but nice. The common room is a hot mess right now because they don't know how to pick up. I am constantly doing their dishes and cleaning up after them because they don't know how to put anything in a dishwasher or put anything away. Otherwise I don't mind living in this dorm. I get my own room and I have to share a bathroom. I'm studying computer engineering, working on my bachelors. I'm a junior atm, so won't be too much longer. Unless I decide to go for my masters.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #36628 
Laki

Cool! Engineers make good buckeroos! Tell her I said hi!

Also, apartment style dorm?? COOL!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #36629 
dramaqueen
Banned

I lived in an apartment on campus when I was in college. That was back in the days before Internet. There were just 2 of us in the apartment thank goodness.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #36630 
Amphibianite

Type in Zerg Rush into Google, and prepare for battle. You google page becomes under attack by O zerglings. Click them to kill them and defend your page. Remember to scroll the attack from all sides.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese