Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #36731 
djembekah

bunnies are not rodents, that's right! what class do they fit into technically? i'd still be allergic to them. i guess i meant small furry animals in general.

sometimes i really want a ferret. my friend had ferrets and they were the SWEETEST things- but i was so allergic to them at that point, them on top of the cats she had? i always left feeling really sick. with the allergy shots i've been having, maybe i'll be able to get a little fluffy friend when i live on my own.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #36732 
Laki

Rabbits are lagomorphs :D
I just fed Bowser, he had slight bloat. Now he's going to have mad ol' bloat!! I didn't see that he was bloated until I really saw it swell on the wormies! o.O What a pig, hunting for more food.

I'm still scratching hives and I cleaned bunny's condo an hour ago now. :/ I also went to work with swollen puffy red eyes due to her hay rack this morning.

Yea, I'm allergic to my bunny. It makes her less fun :< I love her and know there aren't enough homes for the rabbits that already exist! I wouldn't give her up for my allergies! I had her long enough to know all this nasty feeling passes!! lol

Ferrets are so adorable! I don't like them as pets so much bc their poop is gross. But I love playing with them!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #36733 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I want a bunny. I wanna adopt a big chunky albino new Zealand boy, that I can train to live free run. Our rescue has some that were taken from meat farms that were closed due to inhumane conditions. They are so adorable. Of course it'll never happen while I live at home. :(
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #36734 
Laki

Unfortunately NZW's fall into the red-eyed-white category and people think they're ugly. :( My bf won't let me get one. I love them. We have some NZW crosses at the rescue, they have the size but not the albino color and they're simply gorgeous! I'd like to have a larger rabbit than what I have. I love Acacia but she's too small and hyper and the larger the bunny the calmer they are apparantly!
And I'm not sure about getting another regular coat rabbit! lol I'm so fed up with the bi-annual molt and the quarterly sheds!! Makes me crazy all that fur!!!

Rex. I'd go for a standard rex or more mini-rexes <3
Old 04-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #36735 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I had a mini rex back when I was a kid and a bad pet parent. It was the craziest rabbit. It literally lunged teeth and claws at my parents. Not me lol.
The red eyes creeped me out too at first, but I'm growing an appreciation of them. Besides, I feel like the albinos take longer to adopt out and I naturally gravitate towards the least favourite animals. xD I can just picture a huge white lump of fat and fur laying on my bed. :D
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #36736 
Laki

I'm a sucker for the "ugly" ones too!! lol
When I go to adopt a dog, when I'm all grown up and done school and have a real job, I'm afraid I'll pick out the ugliest, most unadoptable dog there. But I know I'd give him my heart. I miss having my dog so much, I owe the dog species my life! They teach us SO much!!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #36737 
djembekah

i love ugly cute things. they're my favorite!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #36738 
Laki

The only exception for me... Tiny lap size toy breeds of dogs when they get old

o.O
Old 04-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #36739 
xjenuhfur

Its still raining outside. And I did all my studying. I feel prepared. But still worried. ):
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #36740 
djembekah

because they might pee on you? x3

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese