Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #37811 
Sakura8

There's a ramen shop in Sacramento called Shoki Ramen. Oh. Mi. Gosh. It's soooooo good.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #37812 
Sakura8

Hi AdamZ! Haha, I was about to ask waht language that was and then you posted it. That's cool!
Old 05-19-2012, 12:48 AM   #37813 
djembekah

hi AdamMZ!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #37814 
AdamMZ

Hi!

I should make an avatar of my fish Steve. But I can't put pictures into my computer.
AdamMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #37815 
Sakura8

Aw bummer. We always love to see pics of fishies.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #37816 
Tikibirds

And you know what the first words out of his mouth were?
How is sluggles doing! Not how am I doing or how Mr Bubbles is doing..NO...It's how is the FISH doing! But only him, he could care less about the other fish...or my growing army of minion snails...

Once i got a ramen noodle stuck up in my sinus and sneezed it out a few hours later...

EDIT:

Hi adam

AND

I want one of these:
http://www.petco.com/product/15326/M...m-Octagon.aspx

but how do you clean it?

Last edited by Tikibirds; 05-19-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:31 AM   #37817 
Sakura8

Uhhhhhh . . . Sluggles is special?

So when he gets back, sic your snails on him. They can be just like little leeches, just with shells.

And uh . . . thank you for the lovely mental image, don't really want to know HOW you got the noodle stuck up there . . . XD

EDIT: Going to bed! Night friends!
Old 05-19-2012, 01:53 AM   #37818 
Tikibirds

Snail moss ball army - ATTACK

He has an attachment to sluggles because HE picked him out and said "you need to save him"...I was like can't you pick out one that isn't dying of ammonia poisioning, and still has some fins left??

anad I was eating the noodles like you normally eat them - how one got sucked up in there I have no idea
Old 05-19-2012, 02:15 AM   #37819 
AdamMZ

I wish I can buy a big tank with lots of decorations, plants and 6 less-aggressive females. All I can find in my place is males. Plus, they put them in like small little 'tanks' like it's less than 1 gal. That's horrible.
AdamMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:01 AM   #37820 
Tikibirds

speaking of small tanks:

Quote:
t seems that you are very misinformed about betta housing. I’ve been keeping bettas for years and have never kept one in anything less than a 2.5 gallon tank. I also use 5 gallon tanks and I also house bettas in my large community tanks. They are not “scared” in larger containers – they swim about all day exploring and patrolling their homes. Why on earth would anyone think it’s OK to keep a living creature is such small accommodations as what you advocate? That is no different than puppy mills keeping dogs in small crates their entire lives. I’m really disappointed with the info you are giving out – I wish there was a way for me to have your website shut down!

A: I'm fairly well informed about betta housing. Are you writing your criticisms on company time? LA
Wendy Parish, FCBA.org, July 29, 2009
I emailed you during my break. However, I don't see what that has to do with the topic of betta housing. If you're going to respond to my email please stay on topic.
A: Speaking of off topic, bettas are not puppies. I am not recommemding that you or anyone else keep your bettas in small containers. You can use whatever size you want. I reported on real life -- not some imaginary world where every betta lives in a 2.5-gallon tank. Why not a 50-foot bong in Thailand? What entitles you to keep your bettas in captivity? Anyway, you're entitled to your own provincial opinion. LA
PS
I'll probably keep my website.
http://aqualandpetsplus.com/Betta,%20Housing.htm

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese