Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #38011 
Sakura8

Knowing me I'll forget all about the eclipse again in the next 20 minutes.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #38012 
Bombalurina

Same here. Odysseus is the only HM I've ever seen in Canberra, and I'm lucky the guy who sold him to me likes me, so I only had to pay $11.50 instead of $22.50.

You want anything other than a VT ($10) or a CT ($15) here, you'd better have the internet. :p
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #38013 
Micho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Same here. Odysseus is the only HM I've ever seen in Canberra, and I'm lucky the guy who sold him to me likes me, so I only had to pay $11.50 instead of $22.50.

You want anything other than a VT ($10) or a CT ($15) here, you'd better have the internet. :p
-sighs-

I might get my first CT tomorrow if he's still there. He was actually the first CT I liked, they kinda freak me out to be honest. But this guy looked like the American flag, he's a marble with blue, white, and red. :)

The price for fish here is like this Halfmoons > Super Deltas > Plakats > Crowntails > Veil Tails. And usually at my LFS they have some weird species of Betta, I've seen them selling a pair of Imbellis once, for around $100.
Micho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #38014 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

$100 for an imbellis pair?! Only a pair of channoides is worth that much, they are stunning. :D

Micho, if you can pay for shipping try here:
Bettas - Reptile and Fish Canada Online
They sell male halfmoons for $7.50.. and it says no colour choice but Sena bought from them and said the lady is incredibly nice and asks what colour you want anyways. xD
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #38015 
djembekah

BeautifulBettas is in Vancouver, and she has some gorgeous babies. I think they were a halfmoon spawn. she's SO CLOSE TO ME but international shipping costs are too high i think, and so i dont think she's shipping to the US. but you guys should look at her babies! its the 007 spawn log
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #38016 
Laki

Sister Wives is a sad show.. I hate that men try to play god and have multiple wives.. This guy has 4 wives ANDTHEYALLLIVEINSEPARATEHOUSES!!!!

grrr

HM's are the only fancy bettas here. They cost 14.99 at one store. They had plakats once.. 40*&%$#$%^&*(*&% dollars!!!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #38017 
djembekah

sister wives makes me want to punch a wall and i dont even watch it
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #38018 
Micho

Sadly I do not own a credit card, and half of the time, me and my sister will be at school and my mother is at work, so if the fish arrives during that time, it's gonna be a dead fish. Plus, I don't think my parents are happy about me buying fish online when I get buy fish from the pet store. >______>

Halfmoons! Where art thou?
Micho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #38019 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sister wives... ugh. Honestly most people on TLC are just like "haha look at me I'm on TV". Isn't TLC supposed to stand for THE LEARNING CHANNEL?!

On the bright side I'm gonna set up two 6 gallon tanks to raise shrimpies in AS SOON AS MY ROOM IS DONE. UGGH.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #38020 
Laki

Oliver isn't buying the sister wives thing. Even though, if he wasn't neutered and went outside he would have a thousand kittens. Little baby Olivers!! I pity the world if that was to happen!! ;) Naw, I love him.
mmm tofurky sandwich with ALL the trimmings. This house knows sandwiches.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese