Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #38531 
Sakura8

Well, Kelsey would be for sure. Mo does all right, since he's been clipped. Peggy . . . I'm afraid to even try to trim her daggers-for-claws. The others, who knows.

Ashes is a feisty girl!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:17 AM   #38532 
Silverfang

well my friend just has to look at her and she hisses at him, it's so funny!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #38533 
Mo

I just placed a bid on this male

Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #38534 
Laki

Wow, mo what a nice fissssh!!!

I don't like the idea of declawing because they remove too much of the nail(+ knuckle) and it's a really bad recovery :( I suggest soft paws if it's just to save furniture :) My sister put them on her cat Illusion and they were AWESOME!!

Of course, I cannot stop you, I just hope your parents look into alternative methods.

What else. Sakuuuuuuura (that's my whiny voice) I can't see pics of your kitties :( It wants me to log in to the tfk site and I no have. (unless I'm silly and it's the same log in as here) Talk about bright colors, there's a house on the way to grocery store who keeps their 3 cats outside all the time - at least every time we go to the grocery store which is every few days- 2 are long haired orange and white, one being dark orange and the other is dilute and the third cat is dilute cali. They're all such nice friendly cats!! Should come all the way to NL and save them!!! lol
*edit- I signed in to tfk and it was the same log in!! lol Everybody but me knew that. Your fat Peggy looks like my Oliver!! Like, exactly like him! TWINS!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Also, Silver, a groomer banned your cat??!?!? Aren't these fools TRAINED to handle nervous, stressed etc animals?!?

Last edited by Laki; 05-27-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #38535 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Lot's of groomers ban unruly animals. Cats are hard to deal with.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #38536 
Silverfang

Hahaha.... Even the vet needs help when it comes to my demon child. She does have ME trained. Hops up in the bathroom sink and looks at me. Sigh, at least she is drinking this way.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #38537 
Yuuie

morning all. stopped by petsmart on the way home from work yesterday looking for bunny food and i saw they have more delta's and i actually saw puffer fish there they were so cute was going to take a pic but left my phone in the car
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #38538 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good morning, everyone.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #38539 
Laki

I didn't know that. I thought they would just sedate the animal to make it manageable. Oliver peed on the vet techs restraining him for bloodwork. The vet didn't seem pleased lol she said he aimed at their faces and it streamed out.

I went to the pet expo briefly today (It's honestly not as fun when you don't have a dog so I didn't stay long) and got Oliver a new green kerchief. Pics to come.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #38540 
Rosso1011

Mo, he is beautiful. I think I was looking at a similar male once. I just couldn't afford him at this point since the bidding price was at $80.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese