Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #38931 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea.. I usually throw most baby birds back into near by trees... Throw sounds harsh lol. But I do end up dealing with quite a few.. More often than not being dive bombed by angry parents, usually other birds of the same species join in, depending on what kind of bird.
He's such a quiet bird, if he would squawk his parents might find him but doves are silent.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #38932 
MissRockyHorror

lol, my snail was upside down, so I reached in to flip him over and one of my girls bit my arm

Aww poor little dove :(
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #38933 
MissRockyHorror

Barnabus has some LONG spikes :D

Old 06-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #38934 
djembekah

cuuuute boy!

Kira the CT girl is so little. i wish i could see her fins better, i need to buy a light thing so bad
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:32 PM   #38935 
Laki

Long fins are long! O.O
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #38936 
MissRockyHorror

:3
Old 06-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #38937 
djembekah

i need to clean the 29 i think but lazy @_@
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #38938 
Sakura8

Checked out 3 fish stores today. One made me sad, it had a full-grown parrot cichlid with severe SBD. The poor thing was completely upside down with its belly out of the water.

Anyways, I guess I've probably ruled out red devils and severums. Too big, tank too narrow. Still probably going to be a tight fit for a pair of geophagus, if they get 8 inches. Probably going with Africans. Now I just need to decide between Tanganikyans or Malawis.

Guess I gotta find a place to store the driftwood I bought.

I'm off to bed. Night friends!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #38939 
xjenuhfur

everyone seemed to have such an amusing day! I sat at home. And was a vegetable. I watched a Clint Eastwood movie, it's my first Clint Eastwood movie ever. My brother was so proud of me. It was actually pretty good. Ya know, not that I'd wanna watch it like 20 more times. Unlike Pride and Prejudice. I could watch that movie all the time. And Chicago.

Anyway, it's like 2am here && I should probably go to sleep. Goodnight!
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:16 AM   #38940 
Tikibirds

Went to petco today - it was depressing. I saw the same CT I saw 3 days ago in murky water and I though it was dead then. Today he moved a bit but his fins had ammonia burns so bad you cant even tell it was a CT. I wanted to take him home but he was $8 There were several other CT's in the same shape - you really had to look to tell if they were actually alive. And I think they have a king they had for like 2 months now. I so want to take the poor guy home but he is freakin $20 . This is why I like walmart better - they are cheaper.

and I want to have all of them in 10 gallon, cycled tanks (divided 3 ways) but I fail to see my mother allowing me to have three 10 gallon tanks in this room, plus sluggles in his 5 gallon and a 20 gallon. But bigger tanks would be so much less work in the long run and less heaters running.

Derpy fins is having an issue of sorts. He is flopping all over his 1 gallon. I stuffed in some more plants so he could rest on them if he wished to do so and I removed the baby snail and added epsom - -think its sbd. I thought maybe it would be OK since the snail is small but the tank is just too small. I tried putting the babies in smaller tanks with a betta but they still poop too much.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 06-04-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese