Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #38951 
Silverfang

The worst are repeat offenders.

Sigh, if I wasn't short on cash I would picked up some nice plants. Or if I had the new tank running I'd have picked up a cute girl.

The brightest news of the day? Getting to wait in my fav coffee shop for the bus. They have the best, richest espresso I've ever had. Nom nom noooomm.

Last edited by Silverfang; 06-04-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #38952 
zombiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
i didn't read pride and prejudice, but i freaking LOVED Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
You did? I had a hard time finishing it. And I thought I'd love it. I love zombies, I love Austen; I thought it would be a win for me. Sadly, nope.
zombiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #38953 
Laki

Zombies... Anybody see the season finale for Game of Thrones?!? SO annoyed at having to wait until the next season!! I think I'm in love with Tyrion Lannaster too. He goes up there under Claude Giroux from the Philadelphia Flyers (I know the team might have advanced if Giroux wasn't suspended that one time)
Silver, the bus system is inefficient and annoying. I haaaaate taking the bus but at the same time, the bus is convenient. The "offenders" on the bus are just... nasty. The talkers are worse. I got on the bus the other night to come home from work and one of the regulars was cackling so loud at someone else spilling a bit of ice cream on her shopping bag. It wasn't even funny and her laugh drove right through me.
Ludendorff's assassins escaped!! lol I have them all back in the cup and this time there's a lid on it!!
Silver, where is this coffee place with espresso you like? I'm slowly favoring cold teas to coffee. Green tea actually keeps me going, coffee keeps me sleeping.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #38954 
zombiegirl

I haven't watched it yet. I DVR'd it. I didn't realize it was already the end of the season. I hate having to wait a year for the shows I like. It's not so bad with GoT. I've read the books so I know what happens
zombiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #38955 
Mo

WOOHOO!! My new pair is doing awesome. The female is showing prominent breeding stripes but the male hasn't made a bubblenest yet. There only been in the for 10-15 minutes though.
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #38956 
Laki

I haven't read the book GoT but I'm really digging the show! Might be my fave I like the fantasy aspects. I love the mother of dragons! Hurry and watch it! I woke up my bf so we could watch it this morning!! lol . We don't get HBO but we streamed it.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #38957 
Mo

Still no bubblenest.. But they are still showing interest
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #38958 
Sakura8

I'm half-considering breeding my orange butterfly girl Lysistrata with my orange boy Scoop. I have the spare 10gal set up in the garage, I just have to clean the guppy poo out, now that I took the guppies in to the pet store.

Has anyone seen DarkMoon's bettas on her new thread? If only I had room for like 15 more tanks . . .

Silverfang, I hope the migraine goes away. :(

I don't know how my two white cloud minnows are still alive. I NEVER see them eat.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #38959 
Silverfang

Coffee Matters! I love it!

And I have a photo album worth of pictures! I think adding in three jugs of water sorta... "perked" them up. Maybe I captured mating behaviour on digital? The shrimp are zipping around the tank like they are on crack. I added in 10-12 stalks of cabomba. Plus the water level covered the entire filter intake sponge. More noms.

Sakura, got a shot of one ventral. She's zippy. And her gigant bubble nest.

Is it my imagination or are male bettas messier than the girls?

Oh, and uhm. Third clutch, plus momma scouring for another spot.

Edit... pictures!

(and you wonder why I'm trying to give away snails? they eat what the shrimp eat!)

One MASSIVE plant. One price :D
AAANNND..... doing the deed?

Last edited by Silverfang; 06-04-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #38960 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Lol shrimp doing the do!

I tried returning Gus the wild dove to his own people today... Ended with neighbors finding him panicked on the ground a few hours later all alone. I guess I'm stuck with you for a few more days, Gus.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese