Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #3901 
Tisia

apparently my new guy is not the timid type, lol. new heater was running a bit cool so I was turning it up and he came over to see what was going on
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #3902 
Sakura8

That's good, though. I can picture him swimming over. "I like it at 80 degrees exactly and make sure my dinner is on time, please, and no pellets, only frozen bloodworms will do. Chop chop now!"

My new guy Riceball is the jumpiest thing I've ever seen. He leaps and takes off at the sight of my finger and he spends most of his time hiding in his plant trying to blend in with the white wall behind the tank. Curious he definitely is not. Timid . . . ooooh yes.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:50 PM   #3903 
Tisia

lol, he may just need some more time. Jazz and Gilmore were both super skittish when I first got them. they still have their moments now and then that they get a bit freaked out, but they don't go and hide even close to as often now, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #3904 
Bettawolf19

was changing Oscar water today and the whole time I was drainging out the water he wasn't even paying attention instead he was staring up look for food XD. My poor old betta going snile on me.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:13 AM   #3905 
Sakura8

Tisia - That's good to know, I was a little worried about Riceball. *sniff* Trying not to get my feelings hurt. I switched Riceball and Crichton so Riceball is on my desk close to me. Crichton can flare at Anderson for a while.

Bettawolf - Silly Oscar. But then again, food is pretty much all a betta thinks of so maybe he's not senile, just very single-minded.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:23 AM   #3906 
Sakura8

Wonder where everyone is tonight. It's quiet. *crickets chirping* Too quiet. Beeeeeettttttaaaaaaas!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:47 AM   #3907 
copperarabian

lol I'm still on, I was thinking it's kinda quite too, usually I come back and this thread is like 4 pages longer XD
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:48 AM   #3908 
Sakura8

Yeah, wonder where everyone is tonight? How are your new Jack Dempsey and Firemouth doing?
Old 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #3909 
copperarabian

They are doing awesome and are so super adorable XD whenever I walk by they start swiming up and down really fast with their faces preset against the glass because they want me to feed them some pellets/crickets/BB's lol I'm really happy I bought them :)
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #3910 
fightergirl2710

Hi guys! Speaking of timid, my HM guy is timid and curious XD.. It seems all I do is give him heart attacks!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese