Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #39431 
djembekah

i think a nerite snail would be fun. the bn pleco and the rabbit snails really don't do much lol. i think i will just have to get one thursday.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #39432 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Hmm I should post my recipe for kung pao chicken, it's exquisit!
OMG I love kung pao chicken!!!! When we went to Japan a Chinese friend of my brother's made me some and it was fantastic!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #39433 
Sakura8

Some do. Is he aggressive? Also, if you get 10 neons or so (10gal, right?), then the neons won't nip at Goblin so much.

Sorry to hear about your computer. Having recently gone through hard drive woes myself, I feel your pain. Did you back up your computer regularly?

EDIT: Sigh. Posted without reading the whole thread again. Bekah, do get one! They're cute. All you ever see is a shell moving. But if they get on the glass, you can see their funny little mouth.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #39434 
djembekah

hehehe fun :3

i also want to get a few more cories, and a couple more female bettas. i keep telling myself i should just focus on plants and the lighting and the five gallon for my boys first buuuut stable numbers are important tooo!
Old 06-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #39435 
Tikibirds

want a trapdoor snail? They eat the brown stuff, I think.

it looks like sluggles has a fungus and not columnaris. Its little tuffs of fluff on the crowntails.

Annnnnnnnnd....

I looked at derpy and he does now have a round belly and stringy brown poop. Parasites?

and why wont this DR who DVD play
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #39436 
Sakura8

*nods* Yes, yes. Stable numbers. And feeding an addiction to fish. XD

EDIT:

Tiki, Sluggles could have fin melt/saprolegnia. Sapro is practically the only true fungus that occurs with bettas. Others only look like fungus but are bacterial. Try Betta Revive on him. It has malachite green which works on sapro. For Derpy, stringy poo even if it isn't white probably means parasites. Try General Cure.

EDIT II:
You can get actual malachite green but treat Sluggles in a tank or container you don't care about if you do. The stuff stains and won't ever come off.

Last edited by Sakura8; 06-12-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #39437 
xjenuhfur

No. But it's okay, I made sure to keep the important stuff in my Dropbox account. :)

He kinda hunted down the shrimps, until he got used to the few he liked, ya know. When they weren't eating him.
Yeah I'll probably get about 8-10. Unless I can find cories. Then I'm getting cories. Problem is finding them. And all I can find is the albinos. Although they'd look cool against the black sand. :)
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #39438 
djembekah

get panda cories!

i hope when i have a light for the 29 i can see the bronze cories better. i think i'll get albinos when i get the rest of my cories to stabilize the numbers *nod nod*

HMMM i wonder how a 5 gallonish kritter keeper would compare to the kit i have been looking at? *runs off to look at kritter keeper thread*

edit: OH MY GAD WHERE ARE ALL THE STICKIES I USE GOING
*cries*

edit 2: found it

Last edited by djembekah; 06-13-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #39439 
Tikibirds

I haven't seen betta revive in a while. Petco had it n clearence a few months back. I have quick cure which has malachite green as the active ingredient.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #39440 
xjenuhfur

Also, thought I was over the food poisoning. Guess not. My stomach is literally killing me right now and I feel like I'm going to get very sick.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese