Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #39631 
Yuuie

hi all back from work even with all the tornado watching and warning going on today. i heard one touched down by bigger and one was spotted west of the city too.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #39632 
Silverfang

Lily pads? As in real ones? ooooooooooooo.

Eeep! Yuuie, hope you're safe. It's stuff that makes me glad all I have to worry about is freezing in a blizzard or a freak tsunami.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #39633 
Yuuie

yea it was all outside the city from what i can tell it just looked nasty with all the dark clouds on one side and all sunny on the other side. and it kept trying to rain a bit here and there too.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #39634 
Silverfang

darn... knew it wouldn't be that easy, the wood keeps floating up, got it soaking and hope I can plant in an hour or so
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #39635 
xjenuhfur

Hey everyone.

I also bite my nails too. That's just a habit, I've had the hair disorder since middle school. I usually do really good, but once finals hit I had a bad attack. I currently have no eyelashes and half of both my eyebrows. Just gotta wait for them to grow back. Takes about 6 weeks.
Also, I'm back at the beach this weekend! Gnna tan some more! -already dark but gonna get darker- >8D
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #39636 
Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
Lily pads? As in real ones? ooooooooooooo.

Eeep! Yuuie, hope you're safe. It's stuff that makes me glad all I have to worry about is freezing in a blizzard or a freak tsunami.
I think..... They might be water poppy. I got them from a friends pond, I got literally pounds of plants 3-5
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #39637 
Laki

o.o
How do you guys live without adblock?!?!!? My suped up Chrome crashed and I'm on Firefox now... The ads. Guys- it's really annoying! I'm not interested in meeting singles from my area!! (cries in the corner) MAKEITGOAWAY
I bought jelly beans today. There's tonnes of black ones and the greens are spearmint and not cop-out lime.
Mo, gorgeous tank!! I'm trying to get my hands on some more plants but I want them cheap and the stores around here sell them for 6.99-8.99.. Too much moneys.
Congrats on your mark Silver! I'm scared to get my final for Earth Science (which finally ended today.. I hate 6 week intersession)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #39638 
Sakura8

Olympia, since it's medicated food you don't need to pull him out.

Yuuie, yow! Be safe! Although, I bet the sky looked pretty neat/creepy.

Silverfang, congrats! 75 sounds pretty good to me. :) See, all that hard work paid off.

Bekah, Peach looks so . . . peachy keen. Couldn't resist. She's adorable.

Mo, are the leaves really big and dark green and kind of spread out a bit? If so, it's a water lily. If there are a lot of light green flat leaves, kind of all crowded, then it's a poppy. Hang on. I'll pop out and take pics.

Jeeeeennn, don't get another sunburn though!

Soo funny story. When I was like in jr high or high school, I got the bright idea to carefully use a razor to shape my eyebrows. Well that didn't work so well and I ended up shaving off half of one eyebrow in one fell swoop. To this day, every time I go into get them waxed, my mom tells the beautician that story. Also, I have to get them waxed. I can pluck my left eyebrow but for some reason I can't pluck the right. My hand gets in the way.

EDIT: Laaaaaaki, I have a book to recommend to you. It's Lusitania by Diana Preston. All about how the building and sinking of the Lusitania influenced WWI. Lots of WWI German history.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #39639 
Mo

Yeah. It's water poppy. I've just confirmed it with the person I got the plants from..... BTW, all those plants were free, and they were in the 10 gallon while I sorted ut the other tanks for space to put the plants in
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #39640 
Sakura8

Awws and I just took pics too. Oh well.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese