Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #39941 
djembekah

i think cursive is becoming obsolete. my grandmother was complaining about how my cousin learned a little in 3rd grade, but they don't know how to write/read it anymore. but really, everything is typed now it seems. there's no real need to have pretty handwriting anymore :/

i think our schools here are alright but i don't really pay attention/care anymore since i graduated high school lol. i'm sure i'll care about it when i have kids.

woke up with like dried blood by my nose piercing. apparently inside too. its a little over 2 weeks old so i didn't really expect that. oh well it looks ok otherwise
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #39942 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Wow, first people and betta, now cats? The cats in purina "cattitude" commercials are so obviously shopped to look good. -sigh-
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #39943 
Laki

In order to get my BA I needed 2 credits in another language. That's just 2 semesters. I took Russian which was awesome (our language prof was from Russia and she made us treats). But seriously, the fact that I'll never use Russian again in my life means I wasted a pile of money on the stupid courses -_-
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #39944 
xjenuhfur

Good morning everyone!
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #39945 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good morning.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #39946 
Laki

Do you mean the pics of the cats on the bags of food?? Yea... They don't even look real!! My mom feeds purina, and whatever else is on sale. She doesn't think good food is affordable. Her cat has something failing inside it now, hair loss on her belly and losing dramatic weight :( Purina sucks!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #39947 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

There's a commercial on tv now. A dark brown tabby with bright bright blue eyes, like unrealistic blue. xD
I spent a few months researching dog nutrition. My dad lol'd at me when I showed him expensive dog food.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #39948 
Laki

o.o Tabbies don't even have blue eyes! lol
They way I saw it with my dog is as long as it was holistic I didn't care, as he was old and ate a lot of substitution foods anyway (yogurt, eggs, chicken,). His Holistic Blend cost about 20$ a bag (lasted him 2-3 weeks).. I see some of these expensive crazy foods for dogs but they still contain corn and by products -_- It's worth the price if they are clean good foods but it's ultimately up to the owner to find what's right for their pet.
Since cats are different and by nature are obligate carnivores I would never feed my cat something like that. He only gets meat food, holistic and absolutely no corn, grains, by products. There is some unnecessary fruits and vegs in Oliver's kibble but he's perfectly healthy and they're in small amounts anyway (just to appeal to humans who think cats need that stuff)
Blah, pet nutrition. Always a gray area for debate.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #39949 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #39950 
Silverfang

afternoon yuuie!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese