Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #40021 
djembekah

everyone should go on facebooook im boredd
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #40022 
Sakura8

Does it mean I'm crazy if I'm tempted to reach in and touch Sparky? It's like the big red button that says "DON'T PUSH" and you just wanna push it so bad.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:26 AM   #40023 
djembekah

i dont think you're crazy! i'd want to too xD
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:20 AM   #40024 
dramaqueen
Banned

Y think I'm going to turn in for the night. Hold down the fort, Sakura. lol Good night, everyone.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:35 AM   #40025 
Tikibirds

Good Night DQ

Quote:
People define Asians pretty broadly. I define Indians as their own separate race and I define Filipinos as Pacific Islander (meaning if she knew, my former Filipino friend would have killed me 'cause she considered herself Asian).
hmmmm...But it's all part of Asia. And where does Turkey and most of Russia fit in. geographically, Its ALL part of Asia which makes them asian, right?

I was thinking maybe the article was talking about India because supposedly India is a hotbed of upcomming technology or so i read in some article soemwhere. But, almost everything is either made in China or Japan...

For some reason Neil, I though you were southeast asian.

I was always the oddball white girl, trailing along with the Chinese (technically Taiwanese) family when I was a kid. I think during the school year I would go home once or twice a week. I basically lived at my best friends house.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 06-20-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #40026 
Sakura8

Night DQ. :)

Tiki, yeah, you're right. Technically it is all Asian. It's a pretty big country/area. But I guess ethnically people consider things differently. The western half of Russia is often considered eastern european and the eastern half is euro-asian. Turkey is usually considered middle-eastern. It gets confusing. I had a class once with a girl who said she was Russian but she was clearly Asian. I finally figured out she was Mongolian. I think some of how we divide our ethnic groups is based on genetics and also based on their languages. I took a cultural geography class my first semester of college. It was fascinating but unfortunately, 12 years ago so I barely remember it. -__-

I think India is developing a lot of new technologies, especially in the car industry (see tiny car called the Tata). They're also trying to establish themselves in other sectors but the far eastern countries still lead the way. I guess they do have a millenia's head start on us.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:15 AM   #40027 
xjenuhfur

Omg Sakura, fish!! Wear rubber gloves and poke it. xD
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:15 AM   #40028 
Yuuie

hi all back from work
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:19 AM   #40029 
Sakura8

Hahaha, Jen! My gloves haven't come from Amazon yet. I need to clean that stupid filter intake, I didn't realize it got so dirty even though nothing was in the tank for a week.

I look at him and wonder how those little pectoral fins can move that big body around . . .

Hi Yuuie!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #40030 
Yuuie

hi sakura love the new guy you got. makes me tempted to try something like that here.

i haven't seen one like it where did you find him.

Last edited by Yuuie; 06-20-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese