Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #40371 
Sakura8

How do snails stop a filter???

Tiki, I'm so sorry about Derp. Keep him in epsom salt, 3 tsps per gallon. It can only help him, even if it just makes him comfy. :( Try the Furan-2 if you can. And your 20gal looks awesome!

Silverfang, I loooove your girl with the black stripe! Your sorority is looking great!

Bekah, I've sucked up Sherman and Wanda in the siphon before, although in Wanda's case she was too fat and got stuck just inside the tube so all I saw was her head. Both are doing fine. Sherm went all the way through the tube and into the bucket. O.O

Going to recommend to these people that they board this labrador when I watch their house again. Would like to recommend that they give him away altogether . . . dumb dog needs to be on property where he can run not in a small house in town with a cramped backyard. I love dogs but not this one. I'm pretty sure he's deficient in the brain department. He reminds me of a zombie.

Okay, popping back out. Going to a drum and bugle corp competition later tonight.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #40372 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I think they clogged up the propeller thingy inside it.. Anyways when I turned it off all these snails and gunk fell down outta the intake.

Before my shower I saw my nicest shrimp girl doing the do with my nicest male. Belly to belly with lotsa wiggling so I'm pretty positive.
When I came outta the shower I witnessed a smaller male approach her and do it with her.
First of all, why do I just have perfect timing with walking in on this, second of all I hope the babies are gonna do well. :D
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #40373 
djembekah

xD what an awkward experience, except not. one time i saw some of my cories doing the T-dance. a few days later i had those eggs xD
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #40374 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, really was. So I should be seeing baby shrimp in a month.. So far away! :'(
It's funny I was wondering why all the males were swimming around the tank like crazy.. Now I know.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #40375 
djembekah

lol. good luck with babies :)
Old 06-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #40376 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I need more plants! D:
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #40377 
djembekah

meeee too
Old 06-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #40378 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

My Chem exam is tomorrow. Totally got this. :D
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #40379 
djembekah

you go girl! is it a test over everything you've learned this year, or just over a recent unit?
Old 06-24-2012, 08:42 PM   #40380 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

It's an everything for the whole year test. 2 hours though. Then Tuesday is my anthropology/psych/sociology exam and then I'M DONE FOR THE SUMMER!

Except all of July, Monday-Friday, I have to do 5 hours at the vet office, 3 hours on the bus both ways, and 4-5 hours of online summer school. So that's 12-13 hours. O__O
You aren't supposed to do two summer school things at once, but shhh. Hehe. Imma die.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese