Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #4031 
Sakura8

Wow. Greedy little girl but she sure paid a price. Poor thing.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #4032 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
I love bleach, it's pretty long now though, I started watching it when there where only 130 episodes and now it's 330 and still going. I never watched Naruto, but I did watch Inuyasha when I was in middle school, it was my first anime other then pokemon lol

way to big, I tried to get it from her but she was too fast and she kinda ate it like a snake, I was freaking out she was going to choke because half the cricket was sticking out of her mouth and she wouldn't able to breath. Then she started to panic a little and swallowed the rest really fast before getting some air. The poor thing, you could tell the cricket wasn't in her stomach completely :( Other then the tear on her belly she is acting normal, and I don't see any infection, I even took her out of the tank and looked at her belly out of the water so I could see it better.

Yeah, I'll do that, salt will probably do some good and that way she won't swim around as much and make it any worse.
naruto is pretty hilarious. watched most of the first narutos with the bf till he informed me the rest of the series was filler and started watching the shippuden stuff with him recently

oi, was it from passing the cricket that she got the tear or when she ate it?
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:38 PM   #4033 
copperarabian

Yeah poor thing :(

Did you enter the contest sakura? (Or anyone else in this thread lol)
What pic did you submit? I have the habit of voting the first day then I can't look at them any more and I regret voting so fast LOL

This is what I submitted

@Tisia I'm not really sure, it might be from both since it was huge(compared to her normal foo), and crickets have kinda hard exoskeleton for little fishie insides
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:41 PM   #4034 
Sakura8

Nope, I didn't enter. None of my pics are really good enough. I'm just waiting for the "right" one. I actually tend to forget about the contest, this is the first month I remembered to vote.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:44 PM   #4035 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Nope, I didn't enter. None of my pics are really good enough. I'm just waiting for the "right" one. I actually tend to forget about the contest, this is the first month I remembered to vote.
Try taking the photos of your fish in the sunlight for the next contest so you don't have to use flash, it makes the quality better, especially if your using a point and shoot.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:47 PM   #4036 
Sakura8

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely try that. It pays to know a digital photography major, hehehe. Yup, plain ol' Canon point and shoot. Can't afford a SLR, spent all my money on fish and manga.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:52 PM   #4037 
Tisia

I put up a pic of Nalin

I've started waiting till a day or 2 left to vote, lol
Old 07-17-2011, 11:53 PM   #4038 
copperarabian

lol Here's another tip that might be useful, if the photo's in full sunlight are to contrasty you can use a white bedsheets or even paper towels held about 3 feet above your fish for beautiful diffused light.

did you take your avatar photo? I really like that one :D

@Tisia~ cool :D is the photo in one of your albums?
Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 PM   #4039 
Tisia

thissun
Old 07-17-2011, 11:57 PM   #4040 
Sakura8

Copper - Ooh, I'm loving these tips. *furiously writing them down* And yes, I did take my avatar but I think I just got lucky. Sherman poses like a supermodel anytime someone walks by so he's very easy to take pics of.

Tisia - I never get tired of Nalin's grumpy little face and beautiful fins.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese