Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #40431 
Laki

yay!! NZW are fantastic rabbits. The rescue here had a litter dumped on them. Most of them have been left with the rescue for about 2 years now :( If I could take another bunny in I would totally take the REW's... Except my own bf is one of the haters. I can make him love them,

I saw a brindle pug yesterday. wth. @-@
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #40432 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Wow, two years. I will start my own herd of REW's. O-O I'll have to colour their ears or something to tell them apart.

Every old person in my neighborhood has a pug. And I'm not one to pick out details like that, but it's just really obvious. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #40433 
Laki

lol pugs are cute but are an anomoly (spl) of a dog. They can barely breath!! I have only ever seen black and tans and all blacks. The one who lives upstairs is black and tan but has a lot of black on his legs and body which makes him unique looking.
http://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1D...&q=brindle+pug

Oh, apparantly its a known thing for brindle pugs. I guess they're not breed standard so they're not as common as the other colors. I think this is my favorite color of short-coated dog in general.

lol why is it that old people and pugs go together so well!!
Old 06-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #40434 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hmm I have a thing for red Boston terriers. So I think that's the only dog I want when I'm older. Cheaper to feed good quality food, hah.
Actually, small dog wise Italian greyhounds are my fave, but oh those fragile bones. I guess if I never had kids...
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #40435 
Laki

hm, red bostons are nice :) I find distinguishing the the balck and white ones from b/w french bulldogs a challenge sometimes!! I know the physical differences but if I only see one of them I have to think longer on which one it is!! lol There are some messed up looking dogs in both breeds here is why. Italian greys are nice, I like the standards though :)
Probably because I don't like small dogs as much as larger ones... Until a pom came to see me in petsmart and he was cute like a teddy bear and I nearly died with his cuteness!! lol
But I like big dogs. The smallest I go is some terriers like yorkies. Terriers are my fave type of dog :) Airdales being #1 and bully terriers. But I think we're getting a mastiff when we finish school. French mastiff probably. We both really like them. Newfoundland dogs are too much grooming! lol But he'd be my #1 mastiff choice.
I'm thinking another shelter terrier might be in our nearer future though :)
Old 06-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #40436 
dramaqueen
Banned

I want a Belgian Malinois.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #40437 
Laki

Those are powerful dogs DQ!! Awesome!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #40438 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

When I was picking up aquarium stuff, the guy had a chihuahua. Yes it was one of those bugged eyed freak looking ones but.. It quietly walked up to me, sniffed me, and acted like a big giant loving dog. I was like.. :O I WANT YOU OH SWEET CHIHUAHUA.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #40439 
Laki

lol
off to work now :) ttyl!
Old 06-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #40440 
Mo

Guess what............................

MY MARBLED CRAYFISH FINALLY ARRIVED.... WOOT WOOT!!!!
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese