Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-26-2012, 11:21 PM   #40541 
djembekah

lol jen sleep
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #40542 
Sakura8

Laaaaki, thank you! Got some good reading ideas. Gonna go stalk my used book store tomorrow.

So I noticed that in the 29gal, which has the most pond snails, all the snails are crawling up the walls and hanging out near the top. I'm waiting for the assassins to crawl up after them.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #40543 
djembekah

hehehee Craft Waaaars
Old 06-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #40544 
Sakura8

I should really start knitting again. Too many fish, too many computer games. :p
Old 06-27-2012, 01:43 AM   #40545 
djembekah

i need to learn to knit. i do too much internet. i might just buy needles and watch youtube videos
Old 06-27-2012, 01:44 AM   #40546 
Sakura8

Go to Learn How to Knit | KnittingHelp.com That's how I learned to knit. Also Lion Brand Yarn has a good how-to section. And then I bought book after book of patterns. Most of which I dream of knitting someday but have never worked up the guts to try.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:48 AM   #40547 
djembekah

oh sweet! *adds to favorites*
Old 06-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #40548 
Silverfang

Ugh, not sure exactly what it was about... but that was a not nice fishy dream.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #40549 
MaisyDawgThirteen

My LPS has the most amazing workers. Ever. They are just awesome. ;) Even treating the fish properly for ich.

I got 2 female platies. I trusted the worker on this, she said it was the same as guppies, and if it's the same as guppies they are definately female. Platies are adorable, :D
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #40550 
Laki

There are like a lot of bunnies I want to adopt from the rescue.
I cannot wait until the fall semester starts up again so I can busy myself with bakesales for them. I want ALL the bunnies!
**except I don't bc as it is, one is causing me to freak out over a silly abscess. Bunny abscesses are almost always recurring and they require a nasty battle of anti-biotics. Anybody try to slip bitter meds into the side of a bunny's mouth before?? o.o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCjvv82Yx8w = Silver..... You are local! You must watch! ;)

On a different note, we used our slow cookers last night for the first time and we made chicken korma and vegetarian korma (the beauty of one of us being veg! lol) and went to bed. Woke up to a lovely smell of dinner!! I can't wait to eat some for lunch today!

YW Sakura! Those are only some of the books. I was A. Too lazy to write out titles and B. Too lazy to post all the pics. !! lol I'm glad you have some ideas! Most of those books were read for school. I can tell you which ones are good! Bc I hate Atwood's style of writing, and White Teeth was lame. Solomon Gursky was amusing. I bought the D-Day book and Marching As To War at the annual used book sale for like 1$ each. They're brand new. I hope I can keep them and my other war books. These are what's left of my collection from before that I had to get rid of :(
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese