Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #40561 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Well, it's okay since we don't really watch tv. We have basic cable so we can watch whatever comes on that.. Usually its something silly like storage wars, living with the kardashians and other stupid reality tv shows. I hate them. The only thing cable has been good for to us is Ellen and NHL. I can live without it actually, its nice to turn on once in a while but Im not a tv person.
I never quite understood how someone can have over 100 channels and there is still nothing on. +10 on NHL being one of good things on cable. I always make sure to at least watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #40562 
Laki

You probably also have a hundred baby snails though. I still havent see my baby snails. I know they're hatching though bc the dots in the sacs disappear!
Maybe catch your mystery with the lettuce and then plop an assassin in there? Or a clown loach.

Yesyesyes!! WE finally hooked it up this March (I think) and that night was the Flyers eliminated from the series! lol we were pissed. Flyers is our team and I'm in love with Claude Giroux. I hate hate hate the NJ Devils (sorry if this is your team)

Last edited by Laki; 06-27-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #40563 
Rosso1011

Not at all! Marty Brodeur needs to throw in towel already. I think I'm more in love with Jonathan Quick. Talk about a mean, lean, puck catching machine. That guy is amazing!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #40564 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I dunno if I can find an assassin even. I'm just gonna manually remove all adults, it should get rid of them eventually. xD
I have never seen a ramshorn egg sack even. Just babies.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #40565 
Yuuie

morning all looks like the wind knocked down a few branches from the tress last night right into the pond.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #40566 
Laki

Brodeur is good. But I hate his team. I can't remember which players it was that was feighning injury and sucking at falling (looking for a ref to see them whine) to get the Flyers in trouble. I mean, come on!! I was cursing like a sailor during the 2nd round in the East.
I'm glad Devils didn't win. Howver, I see Quick is on LA and I honestly never saw them play. They must be good and I am happy that they won for the first time. :) My only problem is that LA isn't a hockey city!! HTDHGTDGTD I always thought that was stupid, Arizona and Texas have teams but they're htfhgfhgtbvht desert cities!! I have a a bias against it is all. Cold Northern cities and moderately cool 4 season cities should have teams.
*edit* I remember that interview with the little girl!! lol I didn't know that was Jonathan Quick :)

I just cleaned 2 bettas tanks (1 100% and the other 50%) and my breeder tank of snails. I have 6 adult ramshorns and 4 adult pond. There should be hundreds of baby snails judging by the egg sacs. I can see 2 different types of egg sacs but no flippin; babies!!
How long does it take them to grow! hahah Olympia we should switch tanks! I see all kinds of eggs but no babies. I would be happy to set my assassins on your tank for you.
My friend is going to take a ramshorn for her 1g to clean up the algea. I told her when it breeds that she can have an assassin. I'm now pimping out my snails. xD
Old 06-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #40567 
Rosso1011

Brodeur played terribly in the playoffs. His best friend was the goal posts! He let soo many pucks by him. The last game they pulled an empty net and LA scored on it. They put Brodeur back on the ice and another puck gets by him!! Maybe he's just been a bit off lately but his performance was less than impressive during the playoffs.

Gotta give props to LA though for playing so aggressively and of course, Jonathan Quick for his impressive goal tending. He really is a good goaltender and he deserved a Stanley Cup win.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #40568 
eaturbyfill

Thumbs down

I'm not really digging this college homework overload.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #40569 
Laki

I hear you. Homework/assignments suck. I'm disappointed with my Earth Science mark for my 6 week intersession. I worked my butt off and I got 58%. AND I used the internet to cheat on my tests. o.o The prof must really be a hater.
That's my lowest university mark in 3 years. But I'm glad I'll never have to look at it again!
Good luck on your studying!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #40570 
eaturbyfill

Thanks! I appreciate it. (: I need to go do it instead of being on this forum. :p
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese