Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-30-2012, 11:33 PM   #40951 
eaturbyfill

Aw, it's a shame about Amy ;-;
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #40952 
djembekah

i still haven't seen my zebra nerite since i got it. my tracked nerite comes out every once in awhile though. i guess i haven't looked too hard, and i'm not too worried, but still.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:43 AM   #40953 
Sakura8

Laki, it's a young adult/kid's novel but the book The Singing Tree by Kate Seredy is really good. It's written from the Hungarian perspective. One of my favs.

Wow. Glad you stayed safe Rosso!

I'm so sorry about Amy, Silver. :( She was a brave little fighter.

EDIT: Elizabeth, just saw your VM convo with thekoimaiden. Whatever she says, go with it. She's an authority on koi and goldfish. :)

Last edited by Sakura8; 07-01-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #40954 
djembekah

lol the tracked nerite is allll over the driftwood today. he's really cute. still want to find the little zebra though. maybe its in the driftwood. i think that's where all the snails hide

edit: OMG THERE HE IS I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN FOREVERRRRRR

another edit: if my sister actually does move out to live with her friends, i want to have some betta rescues i think. the fish at the LPS are always so sad :/

Last edited by djembekah; 07-01-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #40955 
djembekah

AHAHA I SEE THE CULPRITS WHO DIG UP MY CRYPTS
*shakes fingers at cories* goof balls.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:46 AM   #40956 
Sakura8

I'm glad you found your nerite. :)
Old 07-01-2012, 02:12 AM   #40957 
Tikibirds

seriously, do they HAVE to schedule me 38 hours in SIX days? they can;t combine the shifts. I can not guarantee that I will not kill some dumb %^*( customer by the end of the week. Either that or the Bulgarian girl who did NOTHING today. Seriously I told her to wash everything in the sink and she never finished it. She burnt over 200 cookies that I told her NOT to make because I have no idea how long to cook them for. All the baking crap gets done well before I get there. AND SHE REFUSED TO SLICE MEAT FOR CUSTOMERS. Hello. Its a DELI. She did not want to be a cashier because she did not want to handle money and she does not want to slice meat in the deli.
I was off at 10, we left at 11 and it was STILL trashed. I pitty the opening person tomorrow

Plus she wanted to take home the burnt cookies. Uh no. You have to PAY for them otherwise its stealing and I will NOT be held responsible if you get caught, even if they are burnt.

Did I mention we were slammed from the moment I got there till we closed at 10? And so were the opening crew as the place was trashed when I got there. That and Rick made sure I knew of it.

Last edited by Sakura8; 07-01-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:46 AM   #40958 
Sakura8

Yikes, Tiki! Bad day. I hope tomorrow goes better for you.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #40959 
greenfishfl

sakura i have to admit the cat on top of your tank when i first saw it i thought it was a big fish stuffed lol xD but then i figured it out xD
greenfishfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #40960 
Laki

Sorry about Amy,. Silverfang :(
Tiki, sounds like an awful day at work! ouch.
Bunny is shedding all over the place. Took her in the porch after her medicine and now there's fur in my eyes, nose and a little in my mouth. That's Newfoundland swirly dirly winds for you -_-" And it's humid and ILOVEIT!!!
Today is Canada Day. I'm never sure how I feel about it. Feelings of nationalism rise in me, sometimes I feel NL doesn't belong to the country but I KNOW it wouldn't be okay on its own. Then someone offers me free cake and red things and I forget about it all. I don't have plans for today but once the boy wakes we should do something.
I think 3 of my assassins are dead.. o.o When I come back from the store I'm going to check on them and make them come back to life with a ramshorn sacrifice (even though I only have a few adult rams and I still cannot see babies!!)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese