Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #41391 
eaturbyfill

Hooray for plantedness!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #41392 
thekinetic

Grr.....none of the pet stores near me have any dwarf froggies T_T, lots of puffers and bettas and even a tiger nerite but no froggies.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #41393 
eaturbyfill

Mine have them sometimes and sometimes not
Old 07-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #41394 
Laki

I haven't seen puffers in a long time.
lol Olympia! piccies?
Who here likes street fighter? And if so, are you watching Evo 2012?? T-T Matt is. I don't exist this weekend ;)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #41395 
eaturbyfill

Dragon Ball Z time.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #41396 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

The fish shop guy said when they get dwarfs in they go like mad. Said it could take weeks, months for more. And he said threadfins are more of a fall thing. I ALWAYS get sucked into that last fish of it's kind in the store and I'm stuck with a lonely fish. He seems pretty good tho.
My aquaclear is dead. Never buying used filters again. But I have a brand new one just chillin so I'm prepared.
And my tank looks amazing. Pics after the water clears, okay? :3
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #41397 
Yuuie

yay caught up and home from work and what a day it is. first i slept in and was late a hour which is bad since i was opening and the girls thought it was allan so i didn't get a get to work call tell 7 when the store opens T.T. then one of the coke's on the machine didn't want to work so had to call them to replace a part so that got fixed. then the computer stopped working so had to call ncr to get that done and larry called wanting to know if should call aime about the computer so i had to let him know it was about the warewasher he needed to call aime about since that is going to another store. so tech guys there now so hopefully that gets fixed today cause we need that computer. and cafeworld still won't send out request for me either T.T ahhhhh i need a reset button for today i think didn't hear that alarm at all dismorning.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #41398 
Laki

lol what a day Yuuie!! Things like that happen though. Hopefully the next few months will be flawless. Broken machines should only happen once a year at most! lol
I remember the debit/credit machines go out of order every few months at the grocery store I worked at.. o.o A lot of irate customers!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #41399 
djembekah

our machines don't go out, but our store goes offline completely once in awhile. usually its only for like 20 minutes at the most, but there was this one day it was down for almost an hour! and of course that was the day everyone was buying gift cards and making big purchases. basically the gift cards don't activate for 24 hours when that happens. and people are grumpy.

what i always feel bad about is when people try to buy gift cards with checks, and that's a big nono. but i forget until i'm trying to frank the check :/
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #41400 
Silverfang

Hope I made the right move, tossed 3-4 ramshorns in the 10G. IT's gonna be a strictly invert tank.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese