Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #41621 
xjenuhfur

Nope. The pics a on my phone, they are uploaded but it won't copy and paste on here. I think it's a fungus. Gimme a bit to unpack, and then I shall post the picture when I get on my computer. It's not a very good picture, but he won't show me that side of his face! He will only show me his 'pretty' side. Kind of like the phantom of the opera.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #41622 
eaturbyfill

Why is my tank cloudy? I set it up just yesterday
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #41623 
FishyFishy89

debating on plopping Mr. Clean(pleco) back into Spike's tank.
My issue is:
1. would the anacharis be able to keep up with the ammonia?
2. i'd have to either 1 saw my 75 gallon's driftwood or 2 buy a new driftwood
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #41624 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Why, Fishy?

I'm SO frustrated. I raised the graphics level on sims 3 and everything just got worse. I put it back down and it's still bad. :s
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #41625 
eaturbyfill

Dang, forgot my passcode on a stupid game. I hate waiting for tech support to email back
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #41626 
Laki

Korean food is REALLY good!! So much flavour! Oh my goodness I'm in love.I was a little scared of the appetizer salad (potato and apple) and the mushroom broth/ soup which I'm convinced had a beef base but other than that it was delicious! And reasonably priced. You could also tell the waiter, and cooks were genuine and not fake looking for tips. They truly cared about our experience there :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #41627 
djembekah

Jen! that sorta sounds like when Swish and Reuban had a discolored spot on their heads. Well...it was a few months apart, but i called it their headband. A week in AQ salt for both of them. Swish had it first, it got bigger before it got smaller, and Reuban's never got too big. never did figure out what it was, but it went away and didn't come back...

Woo! Just saw Fern stand up to Cinderella. Are my tiny girls growing backbones? fjsdka; the little fishies always have this way of worming their ways into my heart. and staying there when they get big. So dang cute fjdskl;
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #41628 
xjenuhfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
Jen! that sorta sounds like when Swish and Reuban had a discolored spot on their heads. Well...it was a few months apart, but i called it their headband. A week in AQ salt for both of them. Swish had it first, it got bigger before it got smaller, and Reuban's never got too big. never did figure out what it was, but it went away and didn't come back...
That's what it looks like! I'm going to the petstore tomorrow, I don't have any AQ salt on hand.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #41629 
Sakura8

Jen, 1 week of AQ salt at 1 tsp per gallon. It could be a small infestation of skin flukes. When a betta has lots of external parasites, they produce lots of slime coat which can cause white patches. If it's not fuzzy, it's probably not fungus. There's only one true fungus that bettas can get and that's saprolegnia. It's really fuzzy.

So my LFS recommended loaches for my snail problem so I brought back two baby clown loaches for the job. Once they are done eating the snails or if they fail to eat them, back they go. I love clown loaches. I wish I could keep them. I released them into the tank and they immediately went and hid in the cave. Haven't seen them since. About ready to just trash this tank, with its snail and black brush algae problem.

Also got two congo tetras for the 29gal. Wanted more but they only had two. Moved the two white clouds into the 3gal and moved Lyssie back into the bathroom.

My dojos keep uprooting the plastic plants burrowing.

EDIT:
LFS: Try loaches.
Me: I have 5 kuhlis in there.
LFS: And they aren't eating the snails?
Me: No.
LFS: They should be.
Me back home: *glares at slacker kuhlis*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #41630 
Laki

lol maybe the note went out to all the assassins and loaches to NOT eat snails.
When Oliver is done with his litter container (one of those big blue Maxx cat ones) I'm washing it and putting my adult snails in it. T-T Not impressed at my assassins.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese