Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #411 
Sakura8

*Talking out loud* In case of trouble, I could divide the big tank and keep two girls in there, that leaves three individual tanks . . . two on my desk, 10g on the dresser, I could put two 2.5gs next to it, one 2.5g in the bathroom . . . Could always see if Ianthe wanted one . . . *kaboom!* My brain just short-circuited.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:40 PM   #412 
Bettawolf19

Jeez your's run and mine crowd around foaming at the mouth -_-' I'm just happy my hornwort has decided to stop stressing and shedding needles
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #413 
fightergirl2710

OK easy answer: Go with the girls, you know you want to! Muahahaha!!!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #414 
Sakura8

Bettawolf, your tank really is nice, though. I tried hornwort. Hated it, threw it out before I even got it in the tank. Your tank's an inspiration for me, though, thanks for posting a pic.

fightergirl, I'm so glad Cleo is doing much better. Good for her! Yay!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #415 
fightergirl2710

Cleo did the crowding around, she and Peaches... I think I rubbed off on them hence the crazy :P The other 3 girls are fairly new so they run and run far! Just one likes to bug Peaches (brave soul), she's the second in the order but is the most beat up! The last girl has almost all her fins intact because she's a good hider and no3 is just eggy all the time :P
Old 06-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #416 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
OK easy answer: Go with the girls, you know you want to! Muahahaha!!!
Evil, you're so evil. Sigh. Evil and totally correct. I really do want to spend my days separating fishy fights and repairing torn fins. I have a problem with self-punishment. Do you think they should still be quarantined if they came in individual cups?

Bettawolf, I didn't even give my hornwort a chance. I took one look at it and thought it was going to need life-long therapy to stop stressing in my tank. ^_^ Do you get your plants at your LFS or at a Petco/Petsmart?
Old 06-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #417 
Sakura8

You can name the brave soul Kamikaze, if she dares to pick on Peaches. How long do you let them fight before you say enough is enough?
Old 06-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #418 
fightergirl2710

I like Kamikaze! OK, Kamikaze usually doesn't fight her she does this guerrilla ambush and nips Peaches' tail and then runs! she hasn't learned that when you mess with the Peach, you get stoned XD! Peaches runs after her for a long time, nips her once or twice as punishment and goes away. She runs after the other girls too but just a few steps and stops when they're out of her line of sight or just stares them down. Because they don't do what Kamikaze does, they respect her and stay out of her way... Her fins look bad, should I remove her or Peaches from the tank.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #419 
fightergirl2710

My sister wants to use the computer now so I'll be back in half an hour -_-
Old 06-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #420 
Bettawolf19

I got mine at Petsmart they had this neat open tank waterfall thing that housed all their plants.

At first I didn't relize the thing was stressed(plants stressed? Whut?) but eventually it settled down and stopped giving me needles lol got some in 3 of my tanks. may get more eventually.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese