Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2012, 12:53 AM   #42051 
TheCrabbyTabby

That's okay. I've been called worse in my lifetime.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #42052 
Silverfang

Poor thing freaked out. Might toss a sprig of live plant in there tomorrow. I did give her an external plant to look at. I'll share pics tomorrow.

Ugh, the air smells like farm land. Makes me wish I didn't need the breeze.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #42053 
Sakura8

Aww, poor girl. Silverfang, if you want fun, try to catch kuhli loaches in a heavily planted tank. You will have no tank left. She should be good for a week in that.

For the moment, the only guy regularly posting on this thread is TheKinetic. Sometimes Neil D, fishman12, and Diablo13 post but not often.

There was a jilted girlfriend who hacked into her boyfriend's account and posted a huge rant last year. She thought I was a guy and asked me for my phone number. Boy, she would've been disappointed if I'd called her.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #42054 
djembekah

omg Sakura xD
i feel like naming yourself after a cherry blossom would usually mean you're a girl o 3o

edit: okay my sister officially has a cool boyfriend. He took her kayaking! they've only been dating for a few weeks officially xD
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:13 AM   #42055 
Sakura8

I think she was drunk at the time. The guy said she was an alcoholic. Technically, they weren't even dating. She was his employee and she THOUGHT they were dating. Then when she found out they weren't, she got hysterical.

Anyways, I think I'm off to bed now. Have to do early morning changes for Sparky and the 29 to get the temperatures down.

Night friends!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:16 AM   #42056 
djembekah

thaaat's creepy.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:37 AM   #42057 
Tikibirds

AHHHHH. I think my 20G is CURSED. Either Ba Sing Se got into it with another girl or she has developed something that causes holes in her side *drops 2 packes of furan 2 into tank* This would be the same that had the outbreak of the columnaris like disease in Alaska

and derpy made a tiny bubble nest under his leaf he is chilling under. he still can't swim for crap though.

I had a migrane that kept getting worse except I wasnt sure it was a migrane. My mother gave me sinus meds and then told me to take 2 sudafed. Headache got worse so I took excedrine migrane. 10 minutes later I was puking my guts out, then I went to bed. And there is something in my throat t that is swollen and sore. I have been having issues swalloing foods for a while and now I can physically feel the bump in my throat by touching my neck. >.<

Quote:
Neil D, fishman12, and Diablo13 post but not often.
Where are Diablo and Miah hiding? School is out for summer, I thought they would be around more often.

If I had salvia in my tanks in alaska, that would of explained alot with mr creepy stare....Salvia divinorum (also known as Diviner's Sage,[2] Ska Marķa Pastora,[3] Seer's Sage,[4] and by its genus name Salvia) is a psychoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects and is a potent producer of "visions" and other hallucinatory experiences.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 07-13-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:27 AM   #42058 
TheCrabbyTabby

Sounds like someone had a tad bit of delusion going on in their heads. Maybe they had a little bit of that *ahem* salvia.

*whistles*

Oh, and good morning East Coasters!!!

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 07-13-2012 at 04:30 AM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #42059 
Mo

Good morning everyone!

And yeah. What did happen to miah. I've seen Neil and diablo but I don't think I've ev seen miah on her for more than 1 post since Ive joined
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #42060 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Someone tell me why I'm arguing so hard against my parents' offer to pay off my Best Buy bill. My bill, I'll pay it! Leave your dang retirement out of this! Even if I am so poor I only have about $70 left each month. T_T

Yes, I am crazy.
I'm the same way.

Woah, crazy girl is crazy!! o.o
Yea, Sakura, I STILL think you're a man... Because your name is Sakura and not something like diablo, fishman.. You know. It's obviious .(epic eye roll) some people don't think! And alcoholic? woah.

I hate my jobIhatemyjobIhatemyjobhatejobjobhate
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese