Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #42321 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
What's the matter with ordering that stuff if you're old enough, well teenagers should be able to order it too because lord knows they need a release besides each other! XD

Before you ask yes I have ordered "that" sort of stuff, yeah I need a boyfriend BAD!
Err . . . too much infooooooo. Yeah, but the only problem is this is supposed to be a family friendly site. I can only imagine the mayhem if some 13 year old clicked on the link and saw . . . those things, then told their mom, "Hey look what I found on bettafish.com!"
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #42322 
Aahnay

May be that if you cut it too wide, you may be able to just have a bow in it and it will stay. As in not using silicone to secure the binder frame to the glass.

Yes, almost all the lilies are deadly. but so many more, i cant spell it, I think all the dafianbachias .. hahaha like mother-n-law ? It only makes humans unable to talk, but deadly for pets.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #42323 
thekinetic

Go here for poison plants: http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/l...on/poison.html
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #42324 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

He built a bubble nest in his cup, lol.

Sakura! You might find this interesting, I dno. I think I posted it this morning but still.
When Kamikaze jumped the divider today and he was in Reuben's section, I dno how long, it was weird. I watched them for a few moments before catching Kamikaze. Reuben had his nose right under Kaze's mouth, and was flaring. And Kaze was just sitting there very still with his fins, kind of relaxed, not clamped. It was SOOO weird! Submission??
Anyways, no damage done at all. o-o

I just need the binder frame thing to fill out, like 1/4 between the glass that I'm worried about really.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #42325 
TheCrabbyTabby

In my experience, guys are nothing but trouble, Sakura. Embrace the single life. Its so much better. You don't have to worry about looking "cute" everyday aka wearing the right clothes, make-up, doing your hair, wearing uncomfortable shoes. You actually have the freedom to where sweats and baggy old comfy tshirts. Then there is the fact that you have all that lovely free time to devote to your hobbies, and not to mention, you can check out/fantasize about all sorts of guys and not get in trouble.

Oh and did I mention you don't have to stress over making a guy happy?

I love being single. Nothing to hold me back. I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 07-15-2012 at 10:04 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #42326 
Sakura8

Crabby, Yeah, even though I complain about being single, I'm not exactly looking for a guy so I imagine I'll be single for a long while yet.

Easter lilies. Anything in the lily family is deadly to cats. Just drinking the water an easter lily was in can kill your cat.

Since Oliver was a stray, who knows what he endured. He may have been struck somehow (either by a mean human or a glancing blow from a car) and suffered some abdominal damage that healed up on its own. My dearest stray cat Nani came to me as a cripple. At some point, she had been injured so severely that her pelvis had broken and healed back on its own but weird. I believe it affected her stomach too because she threw up at least once a day even though she was being fed good food.

EDIT: Olympia, it sounds like you may have witnessed some of the more interesting behaviors of captive male betta splendens.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #42327 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
In my experience, guys are nothing but trouble, Sakura. Embrace the single life. Its so much better. You don't have to worry about looking "cute" everyday aka wearing the right clothes, make-up, doing your hair, wearing uncomfortable shoes. You actually have the freedom to where sweats and baggy old comfy tshirts. Then there is the fact that you have all that lovely free time to devote to your hobbies, and not to mention, you can check out/fantasize about all sorts of guys and not get in trouble.

Oh and did I mention you don't have to stress over making a guy happy?

I love being single. Nothing to hold me back. I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I agree completely!! Being single was much better for me, but then I got lucky and met Jake, and we got married. He doesn't give a crap what I wear or look like. (: Gotta find one that cares more about who you are than what you look like!! It's hard to, nowadays, though. But, yeah, Sakura!! For the most part it's just a pain in the rear worrying about guys! :3 All you need is your beautiful self. (:
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #42328 
TheCrabbyTabby

What I just said applies to you too, thekinetic.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #42329 
TheCrabbyTabby

I don't think I am meant for marriage. I just can't see myself living with a guy, or rather, having said guy put up with all my embarrassing mannerisms and quirks.

If I do somehow wind up with some guy who absolutely has to marry me or else he'll just die, and I kinda sorta feel the same way too, though who knows, we are going to elope. Maybe in Vegas, or perhaps a beach someplace. No formal stuffy overdone weddings for me. I don't need all that stupid stress.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #42330 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Ouch. TheKinetic seems like a nice guy IMO.

Yea. It was interesting. Makes me just want to experiment with all my boys and document everything they do together.. submissive male in dominant male's territory, dominant male in submissive male's territory.
Can't imagine that'd fly well with a lot of people on here though.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese