Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #42721 
TheCrabbyTabby

I just hope I don't get limpets again. It happened once when I put in a piece of lettuce and I never got rid of them til I tore down the tank completely.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:57 PM   #42722 
Sakura8

How on earth did anyone ever manage to get that picture? It's uhm . . . yeah, reminds me of Miracle of Life.

*dances around* I'm gonna get rabbit snail babies!

Limpets? Aren't those saltwater?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:00 AM   #42723 
djembekah

it's an amazing picture. i never caught Darroh giving birth. Just randomly find her next to tiny babies about the size of the word "tiny"
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:03 AM   #42724 
Sakura8

Cuuuute!

So, remember how I said my parents wanted to pay off my Best Buy bill and I refused? I figured they couldn't do anything if I never told them the total. Well, I forgot the account is actually in my dad's name. >.< Somehow he figured it out and paid it off behind my back. But . . . but . . . that's part of your retirement money! *feels guilty* They are also paying off the last of my brother's student loans. He graduated in 2000, by the way. -___-
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #42725 
djembekah

they do it cause they loooove you!
my parents would probably like to help all us kids out but there are 5 of us and so yeah.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #42726 
Sakura8

But I feel guilty! That's their retirement money! And anyway, the fact that my Best Buy bill got so high is entirely my fault. I wouldn't have had to spend so much to repair my laptop if I'd just backed up like a good computer user.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #42727 
TheCrabbyTabby

Limpets can be fresh or saltwater. The ones I had were tiny, about the size of a coma.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #42728 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Aahnay, can you imagine what life was like before the microwave? I'd starve, it's the only way I know how to cook. o.O

Crabby, what they don't tell you is that the newborn babies are probably too small even for newly hatched BBS. I wonder how many of the poor things starve to death in the first day. And they said if you don't have access to bottled water to use tap water but to set it out for 24 hours to make sure it has no chlorine. Would it kill them to recommend using a dechlorinator?
lol. I wouldnt get near one when they first came out. When I went to visit my mom she had one, it was freaking huge! I put stuff in, pressed the buttons and ran, lol.

They are dangerous if you have a pacemaker .... poor fish..

I will not be putting a stove/oven back in either. Ill just use a single burner, and my little oven. And have all that space from no oven/stove for food! yummm.

Those little bff fish? The forum says they are best hatched in a small cup, or even a film canister. For that type. It said not to buy them there, as who knows how old they are, and to buy the eggs from aquabid! lol.

I was bad today, i wanted a 1 hour nap, and got 5
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:16 AM   #42729 
djembekah

aweeee.

my grandparents are spending their retirement money raising my cousin. they do it because love!
Old 07-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #42730 
Aahnay

I dont backup any data... well, when i think my hard drive is getting old, I do buy a new one, and copy data over to it, the the old goes in storage. I still have some tiny drives from way way way...... back then. lol.

I once backed up one drive and decided it just wasnt worth it.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese