Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2012, 01:49 AM   #42761 
TheCrabbyTabby

What's the matter Yuuie?
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:50 AM   #42762 
Yuuie

no basement my room is in the basement so i know how cool it is temp wise to the upstairs of the house.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:58 AM   #42763 
Tikibirds

I want snails....Oh...wait....
I got a tetra 2-10 internal filter for them. Maybe the water won't start reeking in 2 days now..?

well, furan 2 did not work for derpy But it did come in handy for the fuzzy thing mr. gender confused betta had. Gonna give him a few days in non treated water and then try general cure. I tried jingle fizzie tabs but not the API parasite one. After that I GIVE UP

walmart had females tonight but I was with my mother. And some of them had a case of the fuzzies
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #42764 
Yuuie

hope your guys get better
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:05 AM   #42765 
TheCrabbyTabby

You should rename your gender confused betta Dr. Frank N Furter, after the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:14 AM   #42766 
magnum

Wasn't to sure were to post this, but I didn't want to put it on the rant thread, cause it wasn't really a rant... anyhow.

I GOT MY FORMS TO BE A VET NURSE! I'm so excited! I've always wanted to work with animals. There's a huge problem though, to do the course, I have to go a 40min drive every Monday arvo for three hours after school, then I have to work 8 hours every week in the clinic. I get assignments and I also have to do prac's for the course. I could manage all that fine, but I am an OP elegible student, so between my QCE and finding a job, I'm really unsure of what to do. I was hoping someone here could help me! Thanks!
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:17 AM   #42767 
TheCrabbyTabby

Um. Forgive me for being naive, but I don't understand what your asking. Are you asking whether or not you have time for an after school vet nursing course on top of everything else you do?

EDIT: Still wide awake and as excited as ever about my snails. Who knew that the wait for snails was so intense!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:21 AM   #42768 
Tikibirds

Quote:
but I am an OP elegible student, so between my QCE and finding a job
This part confuses me. Are you outside the USA or in the military? I am a grad student but I have no idea what OP or QCE stands for.

I wanted to be a vet but wasnt to fond of chemistry or anything math based. Plus there are only a handful of vet schools in the USA so compitition would be pretty fierce.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:24 AM   #42769 
magnum

That's okay TheCrabbyTabby, it's probably me not making sense. I was just wondering if anyone had done anything like it, and if so what were the requirements and so forth as to how much time it took and how much spare time I would need to study (:
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:30 AM   #42770 
Tikibirds

I think there is someone who works in a vet clinic on here but I forgot who it is. And there is a member who is a vet student - darkmoon17 I think.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese