Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #42921 
djembekah

guys this is my friend's fish. She's in Canada- and found him at a pet store. He's beautifulll

djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #42922 
Yuuie

hi all back from work and finally caught up
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:19 AM   #42923 
Sakura8

DQ, No, say it ain't so!

Mmm. Popcorn. Except now I think I have to floss.

And on that note, off to bed!

EDIT: Hi Yuuie!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:27 AM   #42924 
Yuuie

hi sakura
Old 07-20-2012, 04:14 AM   #42925 
Aahnay

Cat are all excited!!!! woot, look she got up 4 hours early to feed us!

Ive been waking up every 2 hours to make sure that heater works, and yes it does, finally saw the light on it. This last time, he was curled up on his leaf. He sleeps close to the the suction cup though. It is lower than the other end.

Should i move it down a little bit? And my wort plants dont float at the top? They are just in a big ball.

Hope i can go back to sleep. Slink is still the only one that watches 'fish', and even in the night moon, when he saw me, he just... f l o a t e d backwards off that leaf to the back of the tank. The little ****.

He seems to handle the currant of the filter better now. I turn it on for like a minute or two and he swims to it to check it out, and even goes to the bottom where the intake is.

Yes, he is swimming to it, not getting sucked there. lol. I think he likes it.

back to bed, i hope
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:18 AM   #42926 
Aahnay

Yikes, you see that pretty purple clover next to that beautiful fish? its poisonus to cats and dogs. I was going to order one, and didnt. My oldest cat doesnt go outside and im afraid she will eat it.

That fish looks like one i was watching on ebay.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:14 AM   #42927 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Wooo Friday! Yesterday at work was absolutely hectic. We ran out of clean blankets and the laundry was overflowing and the dryer wasn't drying! Grr. The humane society kittehs had to wait like 3 hours before we could put them down. Boxer went crazy after her spay (they don't take drugs well lol). There was an adorable 16 year old Burmese with an ear infection. And a himalyan kitten that would just flop into whatever position you held him in, he was purring as soon as I grabbed him. So adorable! And a dalmation puppy omg so cute. <3
But after this it's the weekend!
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #42928 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Someone's selling a wooden lobster trap on kijiji. I REALLY want it.. But what would I do with it! But it looks so cool.. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #42929 
Yuuie

morning all
Old 07-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #42930 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Oh yeah, I can totally see WWII being more depressing. I mean, this book is both utterly fascinating but so frustrating. So many tactical mistakes, so many egos cost so many lives, so many political fiascoes. It truly was a war that didn't need to be fought. One more book on WWI and then on to WWII. Like most people, I know more about that war than WWI.
Oh my goodness yes. WW1 was such a waste of life and resources. It's embarrassing how long it lasted. I'm not up to date on the specific battles (except the Somme, bc the Newfoundland Regiment lost like 80% of its men in the first few hours due to bad planning) but I feel in my downtime I should really look into getting another battle book. Of course, there is a library I have unlimited access to with my tuition paid up.. omg I just realised this, I could be taking home all kinds of books. I prefer reading up on ww1 personally. I think if I was to do a Master's in history (once unthinkable, now a second path to take after education) I want to do my thesis on ww1. Original I know, I just will have to convince the profs my argument is worth arguing. . .

Cat hasn't thrown up in a few days. Good. But now he's spazzing. Running and then stopping to lick his belly and legs. I'm thinking worms and fleas this time. That one flea I saw and killed might not be the only one. Going to call the vet and get Advantage Multi (hopefully without having Ollie weighed) .. It's either that or hotspots. I don't even know what causes hotspots, and he still has all his fur.
Olympia, your job sounds VERY interesting!! I don't know if I could do it (despite all my friends telling me I could) bc I don't like seeing sick animals and mopey ones coming off their seds. WHY can't people just fast their darn pets like they're told!! Pathetic, "oh he was hungry" says the owner.. T-T Yes, but he wasn't fasted for no reason....Even I know that.

edit-- Olympia, you can practically get those wooden lobster traps on the side of the road here. They're so common and they're everywhere. Especially out of the city in the little towns.
2nd edit-- Bekah, that fish is gorgeous!!!

Last edited by Laki; 07-20-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese