Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #42931 
thekinetic

Good morning all! :D

I stay up too late, and unfortunatly I found a fun game to play called maplestory, I think? Any who it's fun and it's got me staying up too late. *yawn*
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #42932 
Laki

ugh. Picking courses for the fall.. Positive note, it will be my 4th year o.o (where did the time go!) I only need 1 more history course -though I'll be taking more than that, 2 English for my minor and 2 folklore. I bet I'll meet my graduation requirements this December... Graduates next April. (insert hyperventilation)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:57 AM   #42933 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm always up late. Lol. I was up past 3 last night and had to get up at 9:30 this morning to take care of a neighbor 's cat.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #42934 
Aahnay

How do you get such good pics of your fish? I tried with my phone, but its just blurry... and I think my digital cam is dead.

Ack, slink is picking on the fish.

Oh fish likes me to wear my reading glasses o.O
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #42935 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Good morning all! :D

I stay up too late, and unfortunatly I found a fun game to play called maplestory, I think? Any who it's fun and it's got me staying up too late. *yawn*
Oh, I used to play that game a couple years ago. It is neat. I'm playing some console games right now. Some people on internet games got on my nerves xD
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #42936 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
Oh, I used to play that game a couple years ago. It is neat. I'm playing some console games right now. Some people on internet games got on my nerves xD
LOL, isnt that the truth!
Old 07-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #42937 
FishyFishy89

Ugh!
I make a change in how I approach immature users on another forum and the admin still treats me like crap. Maybe I won't even go on that forum anymore. Dealing with immature users who ask for advice and then don't even use your advice is enough stress as it is. PLUS they get mad at you when you basically tell them "you're not doing it right. here use this instead". Example: iceburg lettuce isn't healthy for you guinea pig. Instead use green or red leaf lettuce"

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-20-2012 at 02:21 PM.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #42938 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
ugh. Picking courses for the fall.. Positive note, it will be my 4th year o.o (where did the time go!) I only need 1 more history course -though I'll be taking more than that, 2 English for my minor and 2 folklore. I bet I'll meet my graduation requirements this December... Graduates next April. (insert hyperventilation)
Wow, that is so exciting. I was so tired by the end of my 4th year, lol. I was sleep walking, and giggling inside

Quote:
Ugh!
I make a change in how I approach immature users on another forum and the admin still treats me like sh!t. Maybe I won't even go on that forum anymore. Dealing with immature users who ask for advice and then don't even use your advice is enough stress as it is. PLUS they get mad at you when you basically tell them "you're not doing it right. here use this instead". Example: iceburg lettuce isn't healthy for you guinea pig. Instead use green or red leaf lettuce"
Yes it is tuff. Its hard to give info with out investing in it, and not being hurt by the outcome.

Last edited by Aahnay; 07-20-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #42939 
djembekah

I think that the girl with the amazing VT, her only indoor pet is that fish. She's a big plant nerd though. She's got ivy actually climbing her book shelf, and plants all over the place in her room.

also today is weird according to mom. there was like, a crime scene or something up the road at the house we refer to as the "drug house." it's gone now, so it must have not been too...i don't know. horrific? and now dad, who works an hour away, apparently locked his key in his car. silly daddy.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #42940 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Laki, send some lobster traps over and let's make a business out of it. The people want $40 for it here! xD
I think it'd look really awesome in a tank with some... Lobsters, or crayfish, but obviously just leave it open so they don't actually get stuck.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese