Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #421 
Sakura8

I got a few Amazon swords and a Java fern from my Petsmart. The Java fern died because I didn't realize you were supposed to tie it to a piece of rock something and I planted it instead. The Amazon swords look kinda yellow, I wonder if they get too much light.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #422 
Bettawolf19

I'm bought ready to give up on my Java Ferns -.- gonna see if the one in Kiwi's tank thing perks up otherwise I dunno what to do with them. I mean it keeps giving me plantets babies and stuff just doesn't want to stay alive though I think the heat got my last ones because of the treatment for Oscar(I HATE ick -.-) but we'll see what happens might be my lighting or what not
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #423 
Sakura8

I wish Petsmart carried Java Moss, instead. I can't find it anywhere. I'm glad Oscar is better from his ick. Have yet to experience it in my tanks (knock on wood) but I hear it's a royal pain in the arse.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #424 
fightergirl2710

I is back! My sister went to sleep, yay! I have an amazon sword too, also yellowing and an unknown plant, possibly wisteria that has decided to lose it's leaves as it dies to rot up in my tank...
Cleo's being clampy again! I swear, i'm going to get high blood pressure with all the fish issues!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #425 
fightergirl2710

OK, I just shone a flashlight at Tranny to check him out and he saw his shadow on the wall and started "shadow boxing"! He was flaring at his shadow! I have never seen that before! Have you?
Old 06-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #426 
Sakura8

Nope. My fish either swim away or just look at me like I'm a UFO getting ready to beam them up.

Aww, Cleo! That's too bad, maybe her antiobiotics are bugging her? I know I sometimes get upset stomachs from meds.

Ohkay, I'm heading to the pet store now. Wish me luck and I really hope that whatever color fish I get stay that color! I can't tell them apart!
Old 06-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #427 
fightergirl2710

Lol! Best of luck! I would still go with the gradient... A Cambodian red! I hope its just an upset stomach and nothing more! She's doing so well... It would be a real downer.. you know..
Old 06-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #428 
hmboyz

I was at pet smart yesterday just to browse and I saw that the marineland crescent 5g aquarium was on sale for $34 and it was originally $50+. So I bought it and kept it unopened in my closet. lol planning to bid again on a fish at aquabid for the new aquarium that I purchased. haha man! need to stop! lol
hmboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #429 
Yuuie

hi all and wow. i read this all the other day and it was at 33 pages and now at 43 O.O
I realised i do need help with betta fish too and my sister is no help either. I was a little shocked at the laugh club at 5am that is was too eairly for anyone and i thought my 7:30 wake up call dismorning was bad because someone close store edit last night and we had a manager from a different store open and sadly i was the only one that answered the phone to give her the passwords to open the system >.<. shocked my sister to see me up that eairly. lol but yea my addiction started last year with one and now i have a soritory tank in a 29 gallon with 7 females. one seperate because she needs some time so heal torn fins. and i think seven males. O.O not including my sisters 2. i think they are slowly taking over my room along with the bunnies...
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #430 
fightergirl2710

Wow! Now that is a lot of fish! Yes, this thread is getting ridiculously long and isn't steering right but good to see people keeping it on track :3
Because we have no self control and a short attention span, we tend forget what this was all about!
Also if you have that many bettas I would love to see pictures and drool over them ;)
hmboyz- Yours is a controlled addiction, at least you foresee things, my last girl was in a gallon pickle jar for 2 days XD!

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese