Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #43041 
TheCrabbyTabby

Aack. Spilled water all over my arm. Stupid cup. I think it has a hole in it somewhere. *eyes cup suspiciously*
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:44 AM   #43042 
Yuuie

ooh yes those cups can be tricky some day you have to watch them carefully XD
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:36 AM   #43043 
djembekah

my teeth/gums are kinda sore owiee
i brush my teeth at least once a day waht is thiiis
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:59 AM   #43044 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
my teeth/gums are kinda sore owiee
i brush my teeth at least once a day waht is thiiis
sometimes you get 'pockets' between teeth, and just need to .. massage them with one of those... pointy rubber pink things. It feels good actually. I had one once and the dentist said 'oh you have a pocket!' and explained the above to me. lol.

My fish is more tolerant of me now. I was trying to get a pic. the second i bring out the phone he runs. So I just left it by the glass/plastic... Was so cute. He would sneak out from the left side, just far enough to see if it was there, then .. swish and he was back hiding. lol

I put the new little filter in his tank, and i think he misses the big one. He sits under the water fall from it. He hates that he cant get behind this one.

Last edited by Aahnay; 07-22-2012 at 04:03 AM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:43 AM   #43045 
Tikibirds

Oh yes, there will be ponies
Been collecting since 2001 but had them as a child of the 80's as well...

and this is funny looking and red.

Quote:
How bout some deli ham up the nose?
how about a salami upside the head? Those are long..and.....hard.... *giggles*

my snails are bigger then your snails *Ptttth*

and speaking of snails - these look funneh

I want a spotted snial

Last edited by Tikibirds; 07-22-2012 at 04:54 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #43046 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Tiki how dare you say rabbit snails are funny? D: They are amazing critters!
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #43047 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Back from SF. The opera went well, so happy for my brother-in-law (well, not technically but taht's what I call him) and because the Yankees were playing the Oakland Athletics, we ran into Derek Jeter and Andruw Jones in a Starbucks in San Francisco. I didn't even realize it was them until my dad poked me and said, "Isn't that your favorite player?" Jeter is such a nice guy. And way taller than I thought.

Soo, gonna do a huge water change tomorrow on the 20 and hike up the heat like Olympia suggested. Hope that's enough, I really don't want to have to catch all the fish.

I also have a splitting headache.

Laki, do! Check out WWI books so we can have huge history discussions!
Sakura that's awesome!!

Cool! I live in the next most isolated spot to Indonesia. In recent years (since like 2002 or something when they built the new stadium) we have been getting big stars.. Tom Petty, Bob Dylan (who also lets people in the back doors during his smoke breaks), Kiss, Aerosmith(2 of those bands cannot be able to perform like they used to), Leonard Cohen, um.... The juno's (which made Beibs come here). Oh, What's his face. . . Russell Crowe. Crowe is very good friends with a local guy from GBS named Alan Doyle. So Crowe and Doyle hang out downtown a lot. Meh.

Only one I'd die for is if Jakob Dylan or Neko Case (or.. hyperventilating.. BOTH) came here. I waited in line totally old school for 12 hours to get Bob Dylan tickets.

I was trying to find the ww1 section in the library and found the ww2. Took the comic MAUS out. I'm nearly done. I'll have to go back and get a book for the plane ride to Halifax next weekend. So I'll read myself up on ww1 battles. I know OF General Ludendorff but now I feel I need to read up on him. My fish carries his namesake and all.

That "snot" travelling with Maroon 5 must have been a real twerp. That's how nobody knows him. You have to be like a real person! HE was only trying his power with the ham thing. Ugh., I would rolled up a dog turn in it.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #43048 
Sakura8

Laki, did the library have Maus 2?

Haha, Sacramento's pretty isolated too and Elk Grove is even worse but San Francisco, now that's another story. My parents say they have Steve Young's autograph somewhere too. And some famous boxer that I can't remember his name. I have Ekaterina Gordeeva and Viktor Petrenko's autographs but that's about it. I feel awkward bugging 'em.

I've almost given up on my 20gal. It's a disaster. The algae, the algae! The snails! Thinking about ripping it all out, cutting my losses, and sticking a convict in there since it doesn't need decor.

EDIT: Olympia, how's the cycling guide coming?

Bumped up the heat to 86 in my 20gal. We'll see how everyone reacts. Took my nerite out as a precaution. Don't want escargot. Die, ich, die! (hmm, that looks German)

Last edited by Sakura8; 07-22-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #43049 
Laki

lol die, ich, die! lol
The MAUS book has 1 and 2 in it. I'm just about done the first book. It's such a sad story. I did read worse memoirs but..
Sorry to hear about your skunky 20g Sakura :/ That sucks. Get a puffer! He'll eat up your pesky snails.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #43050 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

What a slow Sunday. Woke up a 7am and just started working.
Sakura, I have a ton of Hamlet and other summer school stuff I'm catching up on right now. After that I'll keep working on the sticky. I ran it by Hal and he said it sounds good, and if he approves than it must be good, so I can move forward with it some more.
Water changes, oh will I even get around to you today? >_>
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese