Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #43091 
Sakura8

Laki, I have no idea because I honestly can't get my pond snails to die. Dang, those egg sacs are hardy. :(
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #43092 
Silverfang

They can be frozen... adults and teeny babys. No idea about the eggs.

I have so much school work and I can't seem to concentrate longer than it takes to get supper made
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #43093 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
I really like playing Oblivion. Makes me want to play the rest of the Elder Scrolls series.
Hmm, i did a search for oblivion and got this LOl. I really liked a game several years ago, but for the life of me cant remember its name.

It was pc, and you were perhaps a native out in the desert, found your way into a cave in the ground and to a different place. You had to find 'hands' or something to click them per each level. I remember I wanted more of it.

On level was inside, and you got to wear a suit for something or other. There were shrooms in there too. Another you were outside, climbing around on bridges or something. Another you got to swim in an ocean, that was fun, but long.

Sound familiar to anyone?

djembekah: what do you sell on etsy? Not sure where you live, but you can buy tees in sets of 3 and 4 in the mens department for like 9 bucks at walmart, or something similar. They are new, more pricey than at thrift stores though.

Hmm, perhaps you could get some free from family? neighbors? School will start soon, dont they want to donate to your cause and buy new ones? =)

Last edited by Aahnay; 07-22-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #43094 
Laki

Do bettas eat the tiny ones? Like the size of fruit flies? Or could the shell hurt them? I don't want to risk putting a snail in with a betta if he won't eat it.
Oh, the babies hatched that were on the assassin shells. A while ago if you remember me posting a pic of the pond eggs on the shells of the assassins? yea.

It's already 10pm and I don't have half of what I wanted to get done! I still have to do dishes and try to get bunny's condo re-done.
gaah time.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #43095 
Silverfang

I think ghost shrimp eat them...
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #43096 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post

djembekah: what do you sell on etsy? Not sure where you live, but you can buy tees in sets of 3 and 4 in the mens department for like 9 bucks at walmart, or something similar. They are new, more pricey than at thrift stores though.

Hmm, perhaps you could get some free from family? neighbors? School will start soon, dont they want to donate to your cause and buy new ones? =)
this is true! i will probably poke around and figure it out. i'd like to buy plain white t shirts to dye for my projects anyways.

i want to sell things i make from old t-shirts and clothes! scarves and bags. i haven't started a shop yet, but i've got a paypal set up for snail stuff anyways, i figured, why not!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #43097 
Sakura8

Putting the plastic backstrip on a 30" glass canopy: not fun. Exhausted. Why am I so weak? *eyes neglected handweights*

I know none of my fish have ever eaten snails or even attacked them.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:15 PM   #43098 
djembekah

just made that out of t shirts, didn't sew
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #43099 
Sakura8

Nice. :) Good fashion accessory.

Just read Siamese Algae Eaters might eat black beard algae. May toss one in the 20gal.

Also, something in one of my tanks keeps farting/burping and I don't know what it is or which tank. It's just every now and then, I hear "Blurrrrp." Not quite sure what to make of that.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #43100 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sakura, try the flag fish? I don't know I think they're cuties that would eat it up.
I think they key with getting ANYTHING to eat algae is to not let it get a hold of any delicious pellets, or else it'll end up like your otos.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese