Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #43151 
Yuuie

hi all back from work and so tired. was trying not to fall asleep counting till and forgot to put the change in the deposit bag T.T
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:49 AM   #43152 
Silverfang

I hate 6:30 am. I hate before noon. >.<
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #43153 
Laki

Woah Yuuie! Sometimes I feel like I'm forgetting something when I close the store too. When I did the actual money for a drugstore I once sealed the envelope and left a couple hundred dollars rolled up outside of it! lol Those were early mornings

Reading about the Holocaust makes me sick too. There is a pictoral history in the library.. yea. I almost threw up. Sometimes you hope these things were made up but no, such a flaw in human history. To do that to a type of person based on their religion and culture. It still baffles me and confuses me. Anti semitism has gone on far far longer than the nineteenth century though, leaders of Canada and USA were fond of Hitler. No, Churchill was. Churchill loved Hitler (for a time).
I feel that ignoring these things will only breed negligence. Kids in schools need to be taught this stuff and they need to have resources for reading up on it. I plan on building a library of helpful and interesting resources so my students in the future have access to learning. The way the media is turning, idocracy is happening (from the movie). I refuse to take part.
(*in my best old lady voice*) Everybody stay in school now!!
wow, Olympia. I'm really glad you are so into your heritage that you are! Makes me feel a bit guilty since my grandparents were from Austria and Yugoslavia and both were in the war on Germany's side. Opa was in the German Army. I was always told he wasn't a Nazi but I don't know the politics of their military at the time. My nanny was a nurse.
My dream is to do Europe for the ww1 scars. I want to see the trenches and try to grasp what it was like for them. I did quite a bit of research on the trenches and life in ww1. Though, zyclon B would be just as effective in tearing me up inside.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #43154 
Aahnay

Olympia a metaphor is a bit different. See this?

OH, i understand now about the tees. Cute, nicely done too. Can you use tee fabric instead? Often you can find it sooooo cheap in like the $ a yard bin at many stores. Could work, and you can get it in patterns too.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #43155 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuie View Post
hi all back from work and so tired. was trying not to fall asleep counting till and forgot to put the change in the deposit bag T.T
Hahahaha, thats tired.

Umm, ok i just have to add this now, if you havent seen it, i may rock your world. It was the beginning, there are more on the website. The ww1&11 brought this to mind.

Last edited by Aahnay; 07-23-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #43156 
Laki

I never understood what the whole zeitgeist thing is. I tried watching that movie but couldn't follow it. *goes to wikipedia*
Pizza pops and vinegar. yes.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #43157 
Aahnay

Well, you could look for platitudes, and that would/could be one, since there are so many similar to it around? [IMG]A platitude is a trite, meaningless, biased, or prosaic statement, often presented as if it were significant and original. The word derives from plat, the French word for "flat." Whether any given statement is considered to have meaning is highly subjective, so platitude is often—but not always—used as a pejorative term to describe seemingly profound statements that a certain person views as unoriginal or shallow. Examples of statements which could be considered platitudes could be "The power of friendship", "Go with the flow", "Everything happens for a reason", "It is what it is!", "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be", and "We need to do what we can do."[/IMG] from the wiki
Old 07-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #43158 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
I never understood what the whole zeitgeist thing is. I tried watching that movie but couldn't follow it. *goes to wikipedia*
Pizza pops and vinegar. yes.
Ah, yeah, well My notion of it is there is no god, those in power made it up to keep those in power, we are doomed if we are not in power, and its happening now.

That my short version

I found that movie to be both eye opening and 'yeah i knew that was happening.' I didnt know it was happening so quickly though, and it started with whts his face way back when. The plan was put in motion, and is still going.

And now we are on the verge of one world money. That will be the end. At that point all control goes to the world bank.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #43159 
djembekah

i will have to look at the fabric at walmart then! and maybe go to the local fabric store...we don't have a JoAnn's around here, and the Michael's i work at doesn't have fabric. I guess I'll have to look and see what we've got around here though.

The suicidal danio I've lovingly named Gimpy is still doing alright it seems. Hangs out around the top of the water, seems to be participating in tag when the others start chasing him. sigh, i'm not even sure HOW he jumped. I was getting some water out of the 29, and felt some flipping around and then all of a sudden fish is slying down to the floor. . . He'll get better I think...or at least stick around awhile longer.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #43160 
Yuuie

afternoon all slept in but i think it might have to do with the long shifts i pulled this weekend or could be because chona called me dismorning either or
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese