Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #43361 
diablo13

I've got some sad news :( lots of it, actually. So, about 2 days after telling you guys about the 2 girls I got, 1 got sick :/ I put her on AQ salt, but she died about a week later :( it was the pineapple VT. Debbie, the Pastel VT, is still going strong, and I'm adding her to the community tank on Saturday. Pumpkin died, too :( she was completely unexpected, she was swimming fine and heartily in the morning, go to feed them at night and I found her corpse :( I'll also be adding the Krib to the community tank on Saturday, he's been living in Churro's section of the 10 gallon while I've been treating him for tail Rot. He's fine, but he lost a decent chunk of his tail fin. It has clear growth, though, so all good. My other community tank has some missing fish 0.0 I feel absolutely horrible about it, but I haven't been to the fish store to replentish my danio and neon numbers :/ a neon and a Platy disappeared.....:( in other news, I got a buzz cut and immediately contracted strep throat. Yay.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #43362 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'd like to know if any of our British members will be attending the Olympics.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #43363 
Sakura8

Can't wait. Still love the Olympics even though it's gotten so political.

EDIT: Hi JimJam. I'm really sorry about your fish. :( And about strep throat. That sucks big time.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #43364 
diablo13

You know what really wasn't a well thought out decision? Making strep throat pills >.<
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #43365 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yay crazy Polish building!
And yes, tea for Iroh!
And Korra, yup saw it.. Kind of dissapointed, I love Bolin and I feel he just got the short end of everything. Grr! And you can't deny that Mako is a jerk too, messing around with Asami like that.
If you YouTube legend of korra season 2, there's a short clip of rough work for it that was shown at like a comic con somewhere. But it won't be out until like winter. :(
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #43366 
Silverfang

just like taking those monster pills for a sore throat?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #43367 
Sakura8

Oh man, I hear ya on that, JimJam. Yuck. Sore throats are my second most dreaded illness.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #43368 
Aahnay

wow, demon cat! She just wants outside. She is ... fat? =) I do understand, its like skitty kitty, one second sweet, next second LEAPING into the air, using you as the spring board, leaving deep scratches, lol. But i love her. How old is she? You are very pretty.

ACk stay away from e me... no strep throat. I had that a few years ago, a girl was telling me something and spit on me, by accident, you know? it hit my mouth!!! I ran and washed... but i still got it. Was out of school for a month. I couldnt talk.

lol, got a lot done at home though. Please be careful? Strep can go into rheumatic fever, hurt your heart etc. That happened to me when i was a kid. Uck, I hate being sick! Sorry about your fish? where did they go? eaten?
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #43369 
Sakura8

She's actually a very skinny cat, she just looks big in the pic. She even lost weight, went down from 9.8 lbs in May to 8.6 lbs. Thank you. :)
Old 07-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #43370 
djembekah

hmm maybe i'll work on a t shirt shag rug next. i just cant decide what to do x3
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese