Old 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #43593 
eaturbyfill

Can't wait for the hubby to get home.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #43594 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

The laundry sink is near by!
I went scouting for fish today... Not including the African butterflies, all the fish total to $103 plus tax. UGH.
I'm getting 7 or 9 Congo tetra. LFS asks $4 each.. Thought petsmart would be cheaper (big chain store) but they want TEN DOLLARS for a single one. $90 for my whole school?! Uh no!

BUT I have already bonded with the African knife at the LFS! I put my finger on the glass and he came out of hiding to see it! HEEEHE. (it's a big deal for timid fish). He'll probably be mine, the lady said he's been there forever because no one likes African knives. Which is good for me!
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #43595 
betaguy

Hey guys, its been a while since i dropped by to say hello. hello. I happened upon another forum and remembered this place. I havent had a betta for a while. When my last one died I put the tank and such in storage. maybe i'll try again one day soon again. If so, I'll need to read up and refresh myself as to how to do it right.
betaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #43596 
Sakura8

Greetings all! The Olympics on west coast time draw me away. They run from 7-midnight. o.O This is so gonna mess with my sleep schedule. Anyways, sorry, I may not be on as much for the next two weeks.

Jenn! I've missed you! Every time I see a race, I think of you. Racing and skating. Zenny's next foal will be by Tapit!

Olympia, you're getting the African knife AND you've bonded with it? EEEEEEE! So jealous and happy for you! And yeah so far, my congos have been quite peaceful. They're even getting along with the swordtails, whom I've heard can also be nippy. And they're finally eating too, at least when I feed frozen brine shrimp.

Gonna make the final decision about the 20gal today: tear down or try to fix. If I tear down, anyone want 10 rummynose tetras?

EDIT: Hi betaguy! How's it going?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #43597 
betaguy

going pretty good. just last week i split a 300 dollar superfecta with a bud. that same day i blew a 1200 dollar super cause i decided to be a bonehead. oh well. live and learn. im just excited to see how Rachel and Zenny's kids turn out. hopefully there's a secretariat in one of them.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:44 PM   #43598 
Sakura8

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about those foals. :)

Kinda bummed about the Triple Crown but then again, I didn't care for the trainer.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #43599 
betaguy

Hes a whole lot better than Dutrow. It's good to know he is out of the sport for ever, or at least a log while.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #43600 
Sakura8

Yeah, was so glad to hear about Dutrow. CA followed with a ban too. NYRA needs to shape up though. They've been letting too many of these incidents happen.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese