Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #43701 
eaturbyfill

After a few years we'd be moving her to a pond.. then there would be so many options. O_O
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:59 PM   #43702 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

EXACTLY!
You know, if you get it, I'd get her a comet friend. It's a livable size for 2 of them considering the benefit they get from having company. Just be sure to do a good quarantine because goldfish are so full of disease these days.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #43703 
Sakura8

My sorority IS kinda old. Four of the girls are over a year with me, so that means they're close to 2 years in age. Winnie was enormous when I got her so she had to have been close to a year old then.

My LFS had a mated pair of manganeuse (probably not spelled right) Jaguar cichlids. Soooo beautiful! I want so bad but they need at least 180 gal because they can get up to 18 inches. :( T_T A mated pair too!

Last edited by Sakura8; 07-31-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:06 PM   #43704 
eaturbyfill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
EXACTLY!
You know, if you get it, I'd get her a comet friend. It's a livable size for 2 of them considering the benefit they get from having company. Just be sure to do a good quarantine because goldfish are so full of disease these days.
Yeah. Hmm. I wonder if she would like a common orange, shubunkin, or comet friend! O: Do you think it'd make a difference which?
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #43705 
djembekah

this guy i know used to have jaguars, but that was before i was into fish, so idk what his tank was like. but they are gorgeous!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:17 PM   #43706 
Laki

@silverfang- Aw That sucks I remember I had class on Regatta day last summer. I was doing a ww1 seminar so it wasn't that bad.
If you want to meet up at the Regatta you can text me 709-740-6811 (wow, I just got bold.. Sending my number out like that) I'm putting the alarm on for 9:30am (like I always do. so I may sleep in after shutting it off lol) The indian place is by far the best food hut there! I love it sooo much! They have some not-so-spicy dishes.. But I'd have to see them to tell you which ones. Cotton candy then?? Goodness knows I'll be getting some in me.
@Olympia- I took Russian as my mandatory language credits required for BA. I was told by a few peers that Russian was easier than French . . . And they were right! I loved writing in cryllics but I didn't retain anything. I missed my window for learning other languages I think. But my prof was from Russia and she was so sweet! She stayed up all night during the end of term to make us Russian food and treats. (I was able to eat like 2 things being a vegetarian)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:33 PM   #43707 
Silverfang

what's that? sugar? hehe
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #43708 
FishyFishy89

I got some water wistera
i dont think i can fit anymore floating plants in there. I think if I get something else it will have to get planted.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #43709 
Laki

oooo Nice planted tank! I need to get some plants!! Gaaah
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #43710 
Bettanewbie60

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but I can't seem to get different colors or fonts to work on my signature. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I know how to click on what I want, but it won't show? Thanks!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese